(Found) Can't remember book about a young boy/girl opening up a portal and letting aliens in

khole

I read this book when i was a teen in early 2000s. I don't remember much. All i remember is that it was a sci fi book about a young/boy or girl who opened up a pandoras box and let aliens into the world through some sort of star gate. It was a novel i don't remember there being any pictures other than the cover. The book was written in English.

I'm sorry, but i don't remember any other details such as the author or major plot of the work. Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
I read this book when i was a teen in early 2000s. I don't remember much. All i remember is that it was a sci fi book about a young/boy or girl who opened up a pandoras box and let aliens into the world through some sort of star gate. It was a novel i don't remember there being any pictures other than the cover. The book was written in English.

I'm sorry, but i don't remember any other details such as the author or major plot of the work. Any help would be much appreciated.
Was it deffo a novel, not a short story?
I'm thinking Zero Hour by Ray Bradbury

Was it deffo a novel, not a short story?

I'm fairly certain it was a novel.

I just remember it being a young boy/girl and something having to do with a portal in the house and aliens coming throught it.

I know that's super vague and i'm trying to find all i can to see if anything matches.

I remember something about the world being another dimension and the boy/girl could see the creatures on the other side. I can't remember if they could cross over or not though.

Was able to find its a book Called Marcos Millions and a second book called boxes. It won't let me post a link.

Memory can be so bad sometimes but these are definitely the books.

Back