DISCUSSION THREAD, June 2019 75-Word Writing Challenge

Parson

This world is not my home
Supporter
@IntoTheBlack .... Missing, gone, but why? .... ITB writes us a story which reminds us that for every gain there is also a loss so you must determine which is more important.

Parson

Supporter
@mosaix .... A Quiet Day on the Beach .... Mosaix writes us a story of desired and surprising expectations.

@Karn's Return .... When the ELF Waves... .... Karn writes us a story which leaves us looking both ways for a sneak attack.

Victoria Silverwolf

Vegetarian Werewolf
mosaix: With an unexpected touch of irony, the author shows us how small irritations can ruin even the most pleasant experience.

Karn's Return: This cautionary tale warns the reader of the fragility of advanced technology when faced with malevolence.

Hugh: The dangers inherent in pursuing one's desires beyond the point of reason are vividly brought to life in this horror story of the future.

Parson

Supporter
@Hugh .... Not Your Usual Succubi..... .... Hugh tells us a story of a deadly virtual reality.

Parson

Supporter
@Perpetual Man .... Irrelevant .... Perp Man writes us a story about a virtually real hell.

@Laura R Hepworth .... Signal Interruption .... Laura writes us a story which reminds us that virtual trouble is real trouble even if, maybe especially if, your tech let's you construct and run a space elevator.

@J.C. Scoberg .... The Whole E-Mail .... J.C. writes us a story which points to human joy and creativity in an age where human becomes a difficult concept.

Mr Orange

Rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb...
Well I'm in, but jeez it was a struggle. Not the idea, that was quick but trying to batter it into something intelligible was very difficult. Not sure i even managed it in the end either.

Parson

Supporter
@LittleStar .... Hollow .... LittleStar writes us a story which captures the voice of one who has loved and lost in a real and virtual world.

@Mr Orange .... Viva las Maquinas .... writes us a story which leaves me wondering if something horrible is about to happen.