(Found) Searching for SciFi Novel of Genetically improved humans created as twins

Uglyyoda

Hi,

I am new to the forum and have tried to search for this book on the internet but have not been able to find it. Any help is very much appreciated.

Regards,

Uglyyoda

• Media - 2 to 3 Book Series
  • Published - 2000 - 2005
  • Major themes - Genetically improved humans created as twins who are superior and whose minds are linked through a mesh that allows them to share thoughts, views, and enables them to fight as a single entity
  • Plot - A separated twin with no knowledge of what he is used to fight against the superior humans who are trying to conquer earth.
  • Setting - Earth in future
  • Characters (names, descriptions) - Don't remember.
  • The language you read or heard the story in - English
  • Details about the cover, if applicable
  • Target audience/age group - Scifi Fans of any age.
  • Ideas that you have already ruled out - Not written by any of the well known authors.

Daniel Keys Moran's "The Continuing Time" series has genetically engineered telepathic people taking over the government, and there seems to be a set of twins in one of the later books at least.

Not sure about the other details, I haven't read the series, just did some searches.

Published late 80s, early 90s, so earlier than your time period also.

"Emerald Eyes"
"The Long Run"
"The Last Dancer"

Also featured energy weapons requiring exceptional skill. The hero (and the Paratwa breed he shared) used an energy whip that could reach around corners and sever limbs/heads.

Also featured energy weapons requiring exceptional skill. The hero (and the Paratwa breed he shared) used an energy whip that could reach around corners and sever limbs/heads.

One of the main villains was Remuel , his twins or tways I think they were called was Smilier and Sadeyes . Remule was clasisgfed as a Jeak Elemental assassin and quite deadly att his trade. His mission was to kill as may humans as possible. Above Remuel was a class of Paratwas who were the rulers , they had an ability that the regular Paratwas didn't have, namely their Tways could separate into two separate individuals could function independently and yet still be linked in some way.

These are not all e books that Christopher Heinz the author wrote.

Back