Agents of Shield: 6.1 Missing Pieces

Alexa

traveller space dreamer
They are back for a new season. I stumbeled upon the first episode by chance. All I can tell you whithout spoiling it for you is that this season is really different of previous ones. The action is both on Earth and in space. New aliens and bad guys, along with a change in management of Agents of Shield.

You have below the official trailer of S6 and a sneek peak inside of the first episode.

Last edited:
I like the direction this show has taken. IMO, definitely for the better. And after watching the first episode of the new season, it is going to be a very interesting story.

This show has actually made it to a sixth season . So far ,its had one hell of a great run.

I knew they couldn't do this show without Caulson. They just had to find a way to write him back into the story. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Interesting twist; takes a while to figure-out what is going on. I like that 'paint' Coulson uses! It would outsell hotcakes, no doubt!

As an opening episode, I didn't think it was as funny or as interesting as the last season's opening episode. This season seems to be taking more time to get going. Possibly that's because things were too settled at the end of series 5 and there weren't a lot of plot threads to pull at for series 6. Having said that, the new plot thread of Sarge and the team seems like an interesting twist, not sure where that's going at this point.

The search for Fitz is ... sort of derivative. I mean given the choice that Simmonds has to make, then Simmonds doesn't have an actual choice. Her decision at the end of the episode is totally obvious and entirely predictable. I'm not even sure why Daisy was surprised at it. Possibly it's a dramatic effect for the end of the episode. In which case, Daisy and the rest of crew will be entirely fine with Simmonds' choice in an episode or two and they totally won't blame her for any weird situation they are about to find themselves in.

Just a reminder that this is a thread is supposed to be about episode 6.01, not the whole of Season Six.