May / June 2019 Anonymous 100 word challenge discussion thread

The Changeling: Sometimes we appreciate a change, but live to regret it.

The Dark Side of the Mirror: The object of fear can lie within one's self.

A Strange Bus: To be different is often to be outcast.

I’m sure a friendly mod will sort it. Chris?
Well, Chris might succeed in editing it. Or not - all the modifications Brian has been doing change how things work. But what gave you the idea he was friendly?

I, er, actually have a drabble already written that would fit the theme... but the whole point is to write something new specifically for the challenge, right? *Goes off to think clone thoughts*

I, er, actually have a drabble already written that would fit the theme... but the whole point is to write something new specifically for the challenge, right? *Goes off to think clone thoughts*
As long as it hasn't been published before (either here or elsewhere), it meets the criteria (less than 101 words, family friendly etc) and it's your work (or possibly one of your clones' I suppose, as long as you're not going to fight about the rights), it doesn't really matter if you wrote it in the past, I don't think.

Is anyone else going to object?

Change a comma to a semi-colon so it's a new version, if you like. :)

And welcome to the Chrons and to the anonymous challenge, Nicole.

As long as it hasn't been published before (either here or elsewhere), it meets the criteria (less than 101 words, family friendly etc) and it's your work (or possibly one of your clones' I suppose, as long as you're not going to fight about the rights), it doesn't really matter if you wrote it in the past, I don't think.

Well then! I'll still give some thought to writing a new clonish drabble, and keep the old one up my sleeve as a back-up plan. Covers all the bases!

And welcome to the Chrons and to the anonymous challenge, Nicole.

Thanks! I'm fresh off the non-anon 75-word challenge for May and ready to stretch into a longer format. ;)