• Published a book you want to tell us about? Uploaded a YouTube video you want to share?

Normally you'll need 100 posts to self-promote, but with an upgraded membership you can do so with your first post.

Find out more here: Become a Supporting Member

May / June 2019 Anonymous 100 word challenge discussion thread

Victoria Silverwolf

Vegetarian Werewolf
The Changeling: Sometimes we appreciate a change, but live to regret it.

The Dark Side of the Mirror: The object of fear can lie within one's self.

A Strange Bus: To be different is often to be outcast.

dannymcg

I need a beard to stroke when thinking
Hurrah! I'm with my glimpse of the strange events that can happen to clones

chrispenycate

resident pedantissimo
Staff member
Supporter
I’m sure a friendly mod will sort it. Chris?
Well, Chris might succeed in editing it. Or not - all the modifications Brian has been doing change how things work. But what gave you the idea he was friendly?

M. Robert Gibson

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
Supporter
To make it fair, maybe all the stories need to be cloned :p

That won't be confusing, will it? :unsure:

I, er, actually have a drabble already written that would fit the theme... but the whole point is to write something new specifically for the challenge, right? *Goes off to think clone thoughts*

farntfar

She turned me into a newt.
I, er, actually have a drabble already written that would fit the theme... but the whole point is to write something new specifically for the challenge, right? *Goes off to think clone thoughts*
As long as it hasn't been published before (either here or elsewhere), it meets the criteria (less than 101 words, family friendly etc) and it's your work (or possibly one of your clones' I suppose, as long as you're not going to fight about the rights), it doesn't really matter if you wrote it in the past, I don't think.

Is anyone else going to object?

Change a comma to a semi-colon so it's a new version, if you like. :)

And welcome to the Chrons and to the anonymous challenge, Nicole.

As long as it hasn't been published before (either here or elsewhere), it meets the criteria (less than 101 words, family friendly etc) and it's your work (or possibly one of your clones' I suppose, as long as you're not going to fight about the rights), it doesn't really matter if you wrote it in the past, I don't think.
Well then! I'll still give some thought to writing a new clonish drabble, and keep the old one up my sleeve as a back-up plan. Covers all the bases!

And welcome to the Chrons and to the anonymous challenge, Nicole.
Thanks! I'm fresh off the non-anon 75-word challenge for May and ready to stretch into a longer format. ;)