Anon Challenge Talk. Not The Discussion Thread.

mosaix

Shropshire, U.K.
Supporter
The next 100 anon will be underway soon. Peter V won the last one so he’ll be coming up with the goods soon.

The last 100 spanned two months and that might be a good idea to continue. i.e. run the 100 between each 300.

Normally the 100 is squeezed between the start and end of the 75 and this means it gets a bit rushed especially with the extra guessing bit. I’m suggesting we start it after the start of the 75 and end it before the voting of the following 75.

What do people think?

I'm good with that. Just to clarify, are you saying start it early June now or immediately?

Is its the latter, I am only my annual jolly from Thursday and not back until the 27th so will definitely need a kind volunteer to run it.

I'm good with that. Just to clarify, are you saying start it early June now or immediately?

Is its the latter, I am only my annual jolly from Thursday and not back until the 27th so will definitely need a kind volunteer to run it.

Sorry about the delay replying, Peter. I’ve been away at a certain football match and just got back.

I think we should start immediately if that’s ok with everyone. If you can kick off the challenge and discussion threads I’m sure we can find a volunteer.

Any volunteers?

Sounds like a good idea.

You say immediately, Mosaix,

If you can wait until late tomorrow afternoon (wednesday. 13:00 French summer time (UTC+2)) , I can run it, if you like..
Or at least people can PM me their entries immediately, but I won't be able to post them until then.
You'll have to set the threads up as well though if you want them before then as well (at least the discussion thread I should think.)

Sounds like a good idea.

You say immediately, Mosaix,

If you can wait until late tomorrow afternoon (wednesday. 13:00 French summer time (UTC+2)) , I can run it, if you like..
Or at least people can PM me their entries immediately, but I won't be able to post them until then.
You'll have to set the threads up as well though if you want them before then as well (at least the discussion thread I should think.)

We have a volunteer! Thanks farntfar. Don’t worry about the timing.