DISCUSSION THREAD, May 2019 75-Word Writing Challenge

@reiver33 .... How I Met Your Mother .... What do you get when you cross a lion with a giraffe? A memorable double entendre.... A tall tail indeed.

@Alex The G and T .... Almost True Story .... What happens when you invite Sasquatch for a glass? You get a whine with your wine.

Well I'm in.

I did not think I would be - I had no ideas and little time before my hols but then a seed of a silly little idea germinated. It grew, flowered and ultimately remained silly.

@Peter V .... Post Apocalypse .... What happens after the Apocalypse? Those who tell the truth are still believed to be spouting tall tales.

Well I'm in.

I did not think I would be - I had no ideas and little time before my hols but then a seed of a silly little idea germinated. It grew, flowered and ultimately remained silly.

Times like this, the silliest tales make the best tales-- especially tall ones.

@Artoriarius .... Solely Written for the Porpoise of Punning .... What do you get when someone writes a story "solely written for the porpoise of punning?" A Crappie story.

@Marvin .... Hiding in plain sight .... What happens when the truth is trampled? The truth winds up trampled in the mud.

@Shyrka .... Tall Animals, Taller Stories .... What do you say when you are caught with your pants down? "It was all an accident."

I'm in and blatantly done in homage to my favourite childhood tales.

@Luiglin .... How the cat got his meow .... What do you get when you ask a cat for a favor? A sassy remark

Back