Curfew

Bagpuss

Shipwrecked & comatose - where's the mango juice?
Is anyone else watching this? (For reference, it's on Sky 1 on Friday nights in the UK)

The reason I ask is that I've kinda just binge-watched the first 7 episodes and discovered that it's completely ridiculous but really good in a pulpy sort of way.

I have to say I watched the pilot episode and thought: "meh". The whole concept looked dodgy and the entire pilot seemed riddled with plot holes that you could drive an ambulance through. And from a plot point of view it is seriously flawed. But, the characters are really well drawn and the result is a conceptually flawed idea but a really well-written and compelling character driven series. So, it's a lot of fun to watch if you don't think about it too much.

However, I wondered if anyone else was watching it and what, if anything, you thought of it.

I've watched the first episode. Thought it was rather strange, but Sean Bean makes me want to watch it more and see what happens. I can tell already that I'm getting myself into something very weird and unusual. Can't be any worse than Blood Drive though... I'd think.

Back