Angry Robot open door for May

Who is the new commissioning editor and do we know what they've gone for in the past? My query letter had been going to make comparisons with books Angry Robot has taken on in the past, but am no longer sure that's the correct stance.

*googles* Eleanor Teasdale who used to be at the agency Greene and Heaton. Her twitter handle is here for anyone looking to personalise and wanting to do some research

There's no word count limit? I have a novel that's just short of 50k and I wonder if that will be rejected...

Last edited:
Anyone following them on Twitter? (Which I hate). Has anyone asked if you can submit more than one? I'm toying with the idea, but don't want to upset them!
I do follow them on Twitter. Just checked, and nobody's asked them that specific question. They're normally pretty reasonable (from what I've seen), as long as the question is couched politely, so it will probably not hurt to ask.

I did think about slinging TBM into the mix as well as L&C, but I don't think it's good enough so I'll stick with one.

Everybody ready for this?