DISCUSSION -- April 2019 - 75 Word Challenge

@Starbeast .... Tenebris Aetate Aedificium .... The Beast has laid a bit of divine design and Divine Design on us.

@Cat's Cradle , @Victoria Silverwolf , @Cathbad , @Parson & @scarpelius - thank you all so much for the comments.

I'll talk about my tale, when the voting is over. I only quickly scanned over the other entries to be sure I wasn't similar to any other story before posting my own. I didn't want to read anyone else's tale, because it may taint my thoughts for something original. I guess I succeeded.

Now to check out everyone who posted so far. Reading them, as well as the reviewer's comments, are the best part of the challenges for me.

@Vaz .... Orphans Souls have no Song .... Vaz tells of something unknown, sad, and likely horrific all in a Gothic setting.

Reactions: Vaz
I must admit I'm struggling this month too, both with this and the 300. I'm on holiday next week so I might get some time to think then.

@Victoria Silverwolf

Good morning. I was trying desperately to give you a "like", but my internet kept disconnecting (for a few weeks). Today I had a tech guy visit me. Now I'm properly back on line. (loose cable wires)

Back