DISCUSSION -- April 2019 - 75 Word Challenge

I might be slow in responding to new 75's. Our power has been out for the past 36 hours due to the Midwestern Ice/Blizzard/Thunder/Rain storm that ripped near here (we didn't get the worst by far!). Right now I'm on via my phone while it is being charged from my computer battery. So....

I might be slow in responding to new 75's. Our power has been out for the past 36 hours due to the Midwestern Ice/Blizzard/Thunder/Rain storm that ripped near here (we didn't get the worst by far!). Right now I'm on via my phone while it is being charged from my computer battery. So....
Parson, hope it's fixed soon,stay indoors till the storms pass and look after yourself.

I hear ya bro. If it isn't squirrels chewing up my power lines (last year and the year before), it's the bad weather pulling them apart.

I hope you're power is restored soon. And if you can't make it back here for a while, no worries. Hang in there man.

Thanks @nixie and @Starbeast, the power company has been restored power to us. It's like being home from a camping vacation minus the great outdoors. Suddenly, we have heat, light, hot water, stove, etc. etc. (all electric house). I've got a few minutes before some of my grandkids show up and grab my computer, so .... off to work.

-----------

@Hugh .... “We’ve All Been There” .... (Seems like an appropriate title, see above) .... Hugh tells a tale of gothic embarrassment at a "natural passing."

@chrispenycate .... The Lair of the Fugue .... Chris writes marvelous verses setting a ghostly, gothic, graphic, and classic atmosphere.

"75 word count? He thought it was 85. That's, Starbeast. Wow. His second deletion too"

"Whatever. Go get me some peanut M&Ms."​

I hope you can give it a go @Parson. I just it'd be something different. There are other sub-genres like space and apparently a new one called ecogothic!
I hope someone does ecogothic!!!! If I had read the discussion thread first, I might have attempted it. It sounds AWESOME!!!

@scarpelius .... Meet you at WorldCon .... Scar makes us all an offer we'd best not accept.

@Ivy Moser .... For Notre Dame .... Ivy gives us a second reason to mourn the ruin of Notre Dame.

---- Ivy, I was thinking along similar lines but you've done it better. ----

@Dr_R_Dizzle .... If these walls could talk... The Good Dr. wants us to think twice before buying that fixer upper.

After a struggle I am in. Not my usual style so a good challenge, thank you @ Luiglin

Now to try and come up with something for the 300... the one idea I had has already been done (and done well I might add) so its back to the drawing board.

Back