• Published a book you want to tell us about? Uploaded a YouTube video you want to share?

Normally you'll need 100 posts to self-promote, but with an upgraded membership you can do so with your first post.

Find out more here: Become a Supporting Member

DISCUSSION -- April 2019 - 75 Word Challenge

Parson

This world is not my home
Supporter
@Starbeast .... Tenebris Aetate Aedificium .... The Beast has laid a bit of divine design and Divine Design on us.

Starbeast

Benevolent Galaxy Being
@Cat's Cradle , @Victoria Silverwolf , @Cathbad , @Parson & @scarpelius - thank you all so much for the comments.

I'll talk about my tale, when the voting is over. I only quickly scanned over the other entries to be sure I wasn't similar to any other story before posting my own. I didn't want to read anyone else's tale, because it may taint my thoughts for something original. I guess I succeeded.

Now to check out everyone who posted so far. Reading them, as well as the reviewer's comments, are the best part of the challenges for me.

Parson

This world is not my home
Supporter
@Vaz .... Orphans Souls have no Song .... Vaz tells of something unknown, sad, and likely horrific all in a Gothic setting.

Reactions: Vaz

Shyrka

Friend of Ulysses
I must admit I'm struggling this month too, both with this and the 300. I'm on holiday next week so I might get some time to think then.

Starbeast

Benevolent Galaxy Being
@Victoria Silverwolf

Good morning. I was trying desperately to give you a "like", but my internet kept disconnecting (for a few weeks). Today I had a tech guy visit me. Now I'm properly back on line. (loose cable wires)