9.15: The Walking Dead - The Calm Before

I was a bit disappointed that Henry died, not because of his naivete, but apparently, just as one of ten victims. I agree with the woman on the couch was it last week, or the week before, who said something about Henry's foolishness being unlikely in such a situation. You just cannot grow up during such a terrible time as a zombie apocalypse and still be so ignorant and naive. I suppose that the founding days of the USA would have been similar, in that kids either grow up fast, or die young.

But the writers made Henry very foolish, indeed. Earlier in this season (I think) Henry was out with Carol, & heard a woman scream. Carol tried verbally to restrain him, but, having led a sheltered life, he runs around the corner to save the damsel in distress, and bad things happen. What? Is he 10 years old? He appears to be about 16 or 17.

Maybe the season finale will show the capture of some of those beheaded; though I doubt it, as there will be too much else going on.

Enid was too cute to have been among them. :cry:

Reactions: ctg
I thought this was a great one! For me the action was perfect to much and it gets to be ho hum. I would like to point out she said she was from Alexandria and that could the king believe Michonne came. she did a very good recon and intel of the going ons.

Some of these episodes deserve an alternate scene for DVD specials.
It would have been impressive if the King just gave her an evil stare and ordered his bodyguard Jerry "Bring your axe, and off with her head".