The Expanse to be on SyFy

Hi everyone.
New to this forum, and... Well, forums in general, but looking forward to delving in.
I have many interests in science fiction and fantasy, but one particular item I wanted to address within this category is SyFy's 'The Expanse!'
Oh my god!! What a gem. I missed the first (and currently only) season when it was aired last year, but have recently got around to watching the show after its recommendation by a friend. Seriously! If there were any justice in the world 'The Expanse' would be held aloft on the same pedestal as 'Game of Thrones.' I know it has been received well critically, but other than that, we really don't hear anywhere near enough about the show.
Fortunately it has been commissioned for a second season, but I thought I'd just take this moment to ask you guys and girls your thoughts on what I consider to be among one of the greatest (and I've seen a fair few) shows to grace our screens.
Thanks for your time.

Seriously! If there were any justice in the world 'The Expanse' would be held aloft on the same pedestal as 'Game of Thrones.'

Don't forget The Battlestar Galactica. It was a Syfy show, well before Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead. This one is their way back into the game, that they've mostly being losing to companies like GW or AMC. Fox is it own class of stupidity, but I'm glad you enjoy this lovely joy.

As a note it was renewed while it was still airing. And that is highly unlikely to a series like this. We know from the history that these show gets cancelled, because of studio politics and messes within the powerstructure. Mostly that is human thing, but at the moment, The Expanse is the hardest SF out there. They've got the time-scale, and the physic very closely down for them becoming the new industry norm.

So you're right, it should be, and it is in same pedestal with the GoT.

Bumping this thread.

I have only got around to watching this. It is bloody, damned good. Battlestar Galactica good! On episode 4 and my hope is that it keeps the same level of excellence all the way through.