Agents of SHIELD - Season 5 discussion

Brian G Turner

Fantasist & Futurist
Staff member
Supporter
Wasn't so taken with this at first, but that has happened through most of the series starts so persevered with it. Glad I did, as it's been a very different yet interesting series so far. While we're only on Episode 11, plenty enough has been happening to keep the family intrigued and wanting more. I suspect the second half of this season is going to be spent in our time trying to prevent a future apocalypse.

Keep watching. I loved the 2nd part more than the first one. I know the answer to your question, but if I tell you, I'll spoil it and I'm sure you do not want this. ;)

I wonder if we will have a 6 season.

I wonder if we will have a 6 season.
According to the series' Wiki article:
In May 2018, the series was renewed for a sixth season, intended to premiere in May 2019. In November 2018, ahead of the sixth season's release, the series was renewed for a seventh season.
From the first link in that:
The season was ordered in May 2018, with filming beginning that July. Alongside Clark Gregg, who plays a new character, principal cast members Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge, Henry Simmons, and Natalia Cordova-Buckley return from previous seasons as agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., while Jeff Ward was promoted to the principal cast after appearing in a recurring role in season five.

The sixth season is set to begin airing in May 2019, and is set to run for 13 episodes on ABC.