Crown of Blood - out 6 April

thaddeus6th

Supporter
Crown of Blood, the cunningly entitled third part of The Bloody Crown Trilogy, is out on 6 April.

The fate of the crown will be determi
ned, as the rival Houses of Penmere and Esden find themselves faced with a dilemma: unite to fight off the King of Felaria’s sudden invasion, or risk losing the entire kingdom to the invader.

It’s the fifth book I’ve written that takes part in the Bane of Souls world (the others being stand-alones Bane of Souls and Journey to Altmortis, and earlier trilogy entries Kingdom Asunder and Traitor’s Prize).

For the pre-order period and first fortnight of release, Crown of Blood will be just $2.99, after which the price will go up a bit. So, buy it, and tell your friends to buy it too.

You can pre-order it on Amazon or Smashwords, and it’ll shortly be up on other retailer sites too.

Amazon UK - Crown of Blood (The Bloody Crown Trilogy Book 3) eBook: Thaddeus White: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store
Amazon US - Amazon.com: Crown of Blood (The Bloody Crown Trilogy Book 3) eBook: Thaddeus White: Kindle Store

Smashwords - Crown of Blood (The Bloody Crown Trilogy Volume Three), an Ebook by Thaddeus White

Thaddeus

Edited extra bit: ahem, I knew I forgot something. ARCs are available for those of you who are reviewers. The book's a shade shorter than the previous entries, around 70k words.

Last edited:
And here, crafted by my own cunning, is the map included in the book:

There's also the trilogy map, which is reasonably big:

I used the large map mostly for continuity for my own sake, to ensure I didn't make any howlers. Downside to the scale is it doesn't really work (excerpts from it were included in earlier books, and it is the basis of the new Falshire map in Crown of Blood).

Just as an aside, I tend not to look at maps in books too much, but have found myself checking the one near the front of the third Stormlight Archive book repeatedly (it's very good, and once you've bought all of my books you should consider giving it a look).

Crown of Blood just came out, so if you enjoyed Kingdom Asunder and Traitor's Prize snap it up.

Price is discounted for the first fortnight or so of release.

Well done, Thad. All the best of luck with it. Great maps.

Reactions: Vaz
Last full day at the reduced price, so if you're thinking of buying it, now's the time.