Anonymous 108 Word Challenge Discussion

I'm really rolling now. ..... Sometimes what you need to enforce the law are some really dedicated vigilantes.

"Basil's Objection" -- Freedom of speech is often sacrificed in the face of disagreement.

"Scrap Yard" -- Let sleeping dogs lie, even if they are chained up.

"The Law Stills Stands." -- When order collapses, frontier justice emerges.

Something that someone should have told Caesar regarding Brutus. "The Ides of March are nearly upon us." ---- Or ---- Our 108 word challenge ends in 3 days. Get cracking people.

Well, well, well, another entry has crept in.

And now a story with inescapable logic and real consequences.

------

We are into the last day. Any more anonymous authors out there?

I've just put two more stories up. Are these the last? Only minutes left in the challenge.

The poll might be slightly delayed we have a question posed to the judges. So maybe one more post, but the challenge is closed to all new posts. Discussion of the stories of course remains open.

"A Creeper's Hope Rises" -- The class system prevails even when one is striving to better one's position in society.

"It's all just a little bit of history repeating" -- Repressing a rebellion often only strengthens the resolve of the revolutionists.

"What's That Dang Thing?" -- Without wisdom in the present, the knowledge of the past is lost.

"A legacy.assured" -- With time, history eventually becomes myth.

Okay, I'm new at this job, but here are the authors, plus two. If I didn't know I wouldn't have a clue.

• Alex G&T
  • Cathbad
  • Dannympg
  • Daysman
  • Elvet
  • Fantfar
  • Ian Fourty-two
  • Jackwinabox 57
  • JohnnyJet
  • Juelz4sure
  • M. Robert Gibson
  • Nixie
  • Parson
  • Peter V
  • Skyefly
  • The Judge
  • Victoria Silverwolf

The Stories:

Desperate times
Natural Law
Last Day
Diktat 23(b)
Sunward
Someone to Watch Over Me
Happy Hour
“Untitled”
Basil's Objection
Scrap Yard
The Law Still Stands
A Creeper’s Hope Rises
It's all just a little bit of history repeating
What's That Dang Thing
?
A legacy.assured

I apologise for not entering this month, especially as it was my theme / genre. Things have been a little difficult and hectic and, as always, family comes first.