The Trial
The Castle
The Indian Bride
Nine Stories
Cat's Cradle
Slaughterhouse Five
Breakfast of Champions
Murder on The Orient Express

And that doesn't include the non-fiction...

After a couple of readings I often will read favorite parts of favorite books, rather than the whole book again, although sometimes when I start out reading favorite scenes I'll find myself going back and reading the ones I skipped. So I may remember reading a book for a third, fourth, or fifth time and it wasn't the whole book, or remember skimming when I actually ended up reading the whole thing.

I have all sorts of reasons for rereading a book. To savor the words if the prose is exceptional. Because I find a story particularly moving. Because I want to be swept up in the world again. But most I will admit are comfort reading, books I can escape into (because they are just fun, I adore the character interactions, they have great dialogue, etc.) when I am feeling sick or depressed or tired or bored.
This. This is me.

Also, I'm a huge Urban Fantasy fan and UF fans - particularly in the online groups that I am in - love re-reading their favourites as comfort reads.

I re-read my favourites like Anne Bishop's COURTYARD OF THE OTHERS series, Faith Hunter's SOULWOOD series, Patricia Briggs' MERCY THOMPSON series etc from time to time. Mostly just my favourite scenes and chapters rather than cover-to-cover.

Beyond the reasons cited by Teresa (all of which also drive my re-reading of certain books and series), I also re-read books and series that strike a chord in me about themes and matters that I relate to.

And then there is that thing about spending time with my book boyfriends *ahem*