DISCUSSION THREAD- February 2019- 75 Word Writing Challenge

Well done Nixie & thanks Mad Alice for the vote & for those who mentioned my tongue in cheek take on history

I find myself referencing my life more when I’m sparked with ideas for these stories. Certainly, I’ve read many first hand accounts of veterinarians in disaster relief scenarios, and the challenges they face. Ultimately there is hope in those situations to reunite owners and companion animals.

Congratulations, nixie!

And many thanks to Tywin and Victoria for the votes, and thanks too to those who listed or mentioned my story this month!

Working through the review backlog - please stand by!

Civilzation Unit Testing, @scarpelius - One particular civilization fails to pass even the basic tests. Must be be a problem with one of the core components.

Unhuman Experiment, @Heijan Xavier - Even the most powerful brains can’t comprehend all of humanity’s foibles.

Ashes to Ashes, @HazelRah - A quiet, unassuming saviour whose research prevented the deaths of many makes an equally quiet and unassuming exit.

The End of a World, @LittleStar - A desperate last stand in the face of overwhelming odds comes to a short and bloody end.

Big Plans, @Vince W - Great leaders need to be people with a vision. Let’s hope this one’s is twenty-twenty.

EMPIRE FOREST PRODUCTS, @Bob Senior - A ragtag bunch of survivors discover their salvation lies amongst the forest folk. Sometimes you just can’t see the wood for the trees.

Accession, @TheDustyZebra - With the humans gone and a world full of insects to devour, this arachnid has big plans. What a tangled web they weave.

The Circus on the Edge of Forever, @Mad Alice - The last remnant of our once great civilisation drifts abandoned in the dark. It’s the greatest show off Earth.

Uninterruptible, @Ursa major - A powerful tale of life after humanity. Our progeny will live on, but for how long?

Right, now to catch up with this months!

Back