DISCUSSION THREAD- February 2019- 75 Word Writing Challenge

I voted for Hugh ... I just love the last line. :) CC

Yay!! Cue immediate consumption of strawberry jam and almond butter sandwich! Many many thanks!

And many thanks also @Parson for shortlisting me a day or two ago!

Meanwhile it looks like the frontrunners will be duelling it out until the stroke of midnight....

I honestly - really! - have almond butter and strawberry jam in my fridge right now! Wonderful combo. This has nothing to do with my vote, though, as I had no foreknowledge of Hugh's sandwich preferences. :)

I honestly - really! - have almond butter and strawberry jam in my fridge right now! Wonderful combo. This has nothing to do with my vote, though, as I had no foreknowledge of Hugh's sandwich preferences. :)

brown sourdough bread?

Now you're just showing off. ;) I'm very jealous, because that sounds really tasty. I use 100% oat bread...not bad, that, either. :)

It seems that the voting has been very close lately. While not in the running, I am thrilled with all the mentions. Thanks for the new one @LittleStar .
There is another close poll in this month's Photo Challenge, if anyone wants to take a look. :whistle:

My runner up is New Beginning by nixie.

I voted for Victoria Silerwolf's L'état, C'est Moi because it gave me a vibe of hapiness withing hoplessness.

And a massie thank you to Stable for the listing!

If a post is apocalyptic, is it also post apocalyptic? This non-question has dominated the Ursa jury's thinking, but they did allow themselves just enough time to take a peek at this month's entries, resulting in the following...

...which are in posting order within the categories:

Honourable Mentions:
  • Last Supper... by dannymcg
  • Post.Apocalypse by CTRandall
  • Proposition by Luiglin
  • Accession by TheDustyZebra

Runners Up:
  • L'état, C'est Moi by Victoria Silverwolf
  • After His Father's Heart by Justin Swanton
  • New Beginning by nixie

Winner:
  • La Conquête du Monde by M. Robert Gibson

Hey good job Nixie! Now do we have to worry about what cones next?

Back