Spot your sci-fi character...

WaylanderToo

JkYrVjTN.jpg

Well, I spotted the Discovery One, but I couldn't see me until I looked at the bigger picture

Edit
I can't find E.T.

OK panic over, I've found him

Last edited:
Well, I found some of my faves... Ripley, Ruby Rod, Mork, a Ceylon, and Han Solo... alas, I did not spot Flash Gordon (1980), Malcolm Reynolds, Jeriba Shigan, Jolee Bindo, Wilma Deering, John Carter, nor Dr. Mordin Solus.

Barbarella, Twikki and Leeloo on the balcony above the bar along with Jabba the Hutt (and Leia?) just behind the alien who seduced Toshiko in Torchwood.

Lots of Babylon 5, but I can't find any BSG, early or late edition. :(

The Robot Monster above the ".com" :ROFLMAO: The villain robot from the Black Hole at upper right, next to him is the one not voiced by Slim Pickens. Alf next to the swollen brain hemispheres thing from the 1950s; I think I see Bender below the center balcony, but he is in the background & I needed the magnify the image (500%), so I am unsure.

The two cyclops squid guys from The Simpsons (from Atomic Submarine?) below Superman; The Martian from WotW; Spock & McCoy; 2 guys from TNG; a bucket of POPPLERs on the bar! Gremlins in the ceiling; a 1999 Eagle; a Romulan Bird of Prey; Maria (?) next to the phone booth; Robby near LIS robot (note the new LIS robot nowhere) Jabba the Hut: Martians from Mars Attacks; The ALIEN from ALIEN; I wonder the size of the original image?

Last edited:
Barbarella, Twikki and Leeloo on the balcony above the bar along with Jabba the Hutt (and Leia?) just behind the alien who seduced Toshiko in Torchwood.

Lots of Babylon 5, but I can't find any BSG, early or late edition. :(
There's an old school Cylon Centurian at the back

Talking of Cylons, there's the robot from Metropolis by the TARDIS above the bar and Robbie from the original Lost in Space on the other platform.
Huey Dewey and Louey from Silent running are in the bottom righthand corner.

I'm pretty sure those three critters are actually from Batteries Not Included (I could be wrong -it's years since I was that film)

If you look carefully at the car side of the bar you can see Darth Vader's hands and chest control panel. He's sat facing Quark's back.

and also, over on the right hand side you can see Luke's hands on the rail

Yes I think you're right about the droids. H,D & L were more blockish and clumsy looking.

Did you see Mogwai and baby Groot on the bar? Also gremlins coming through the ceiling.

Yes I did, nice touch :)

Also if you look at the top through the skylight you can see ALL of the spaceships parked

But I see no vacuum cleaner attached to Domina Rygal XVI ;)

Maybe I'm just blind, but I can't find any characters from Stargate or any of its 5,000 spinoffs. Though I do love that Robot Monster made it in (that's going way back), and seeing the Batteries Not Included fix-its warms my heart. :giggle:

As usual I am late for the party. Someone has created a grid and begun listing the partygoers:

I4xfo.jpg

I am really shocked to see no entry for I7.

Right there in plain sight is George with his Time Machine (1960).