O no! Starship Troopers

It will be slightly unrealistic having them all alive after the attrition of three movies.

Reading the article , I don't like the jest of it, sound like keying off the Paul Verhoeven movie. That is not good!

Starship Troopers TV Show with Original Movie Cast Is Being Planned

Im not a fan of the Verhoeven film or director video sequels 2 and 3 . The 4th Invaiosn was petty good. ive seen the 5th film . I did like the Roughnecks tv seres because it took things a bit more seriously then the film. Im not thrilled by the fact that Ed Neumeier is invited in the series.

Im not a fan of the Verhoeven film or director video sequels 2 and 3 . The 4th Invaiosn was petty good. ive seen the 5th film . I did like the Roughnecks tv seres because it took things a bit more seriously then the film. Im not thrilled by the fact that Ed Neumeier is invited in the series.

I re-read Star Ship Troopers recently. Regardless of the political philosophy the main thing the movie did not do is Heinlein's action sequences , they are all changed to 'comic book' action and not as interesting as in the book.
Heinlein does not really soap box in the novel as he does in later works, tho his philosophy does color the setting, however Verhoeven just does seem to understand the 'lived-in' ambience that Heinlein creates in the story in the action and non action sequences. This takes an attention to detail that most authors of visual narrative science fiction miss …. an good exception to this is Scott's 1982 Blade Runner
(… and the recent series The Expanse... for a TV example).