Forum names

Narkalui Kyriakin is a former sellsword. He's prematurely bald on top and ambidextrous. He wants nothing more than to settle down as an innkeeper but his only friend won't let him. His friend is the greatest swordsman in the world, but also a mute.

I used this handle back on the Heart of Heresy and Trollslayer.net, both now sadly defunct.

Having searched every page of the previous threads, it appears I have never posted in any of them.

Apart from being a fan of Harpo Marx generally, I was in need of a character with big pockets for a bit of RP nonsense, and then stuck with it. Then about six months later I joined this place, and kept the name. Never thought over a dozen years later I'd still be Harpo. It won't last forever though, I have already begun using a new name on a forum I joined elsewhere.

Then about six months later I joined this place, and kept the name. Never thought over a dozen years later I'd still be Harpo. It won't last forever though, I have already begun using a new name on a forum I joined elsewhere.
New game idea ... let's see who can come up with a fresh name for Harpo!

(I tried one just then but the site censorship won't permit it)

I was springs for years and then changed to my pen/real name when I was published.
FB_IMG_1550948092107.jpg

Hm, Harpo's name should be something to go with his on-screen persona ..... let me see .... "Jester?" "Ringo?"

Greets- When handles/pseudonyms/site names started becoming popular, I started out with mushin. As my inet service changed and my choices became unavailable it morphed thru mu-shin, sesshin, then, when every choice I entered was taken, out of exasperated frustration, Quisizyx. A selection of the least used letters in the alphabet. I even tried Mxyzptlk, one of Superman's protagonists. Someone had already grabbed it.

The light at the end of the tunnel is a brightly lit sign in front of a blank wall reading "Dead End".

From an oul dragonball z game on the PS1... Master Roshi's special move as he flexed he blurted out "Maxi Power" name stuck since.

I was working on the novel I've finally managed to publish last week, so I thought it was best to use my author name. Bit boring of me I know!