Sixteen 12

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
Supporter
I don't know about you guys, but I have always been a collector. (In fact, i'm sure there are many of us in the Sci-Fi community and i'd love to see other collections posted on the forums.)

One of my favourite memories as a child was getting a pair of Dinky Eagle Transporter and Eagle Freighter for Christmas. I broke one of the feet off on that first day and was gutted, (I fell over and dropped it). Still it didn't stop me from playing with them mercilessly for a few years afterward. They were great toys. Recently, I had a pang of nostalgia and thought that I'd try and get a pair on Ebay. Prices were pretty steep, but I stumbled on a series of 12 inch Eagles made by Sixteen 12, (formerly Product Enterprise).

My primary collection focus is the Millennium Falcon, but things have been a little slow these days so I decided to pick one of these up and relive my childhood somewhat. The first in the series is "Breakaway" and is an Eagle freighter complete with it's six nuclear canisters, Silo cover and a moon buggy. It's actually pretty cool and I think I'll end up getting the set. I have also pre-ordered the Immunity Syndrome one.

ep_1_1_big_2.jpgep_1_2_big_2.jpgep_1_3_big_2.jpgep_1_4_big_2.jpgep_1_5_big_2.jpgep_1_6_big_2.jpgep_1_7_big_2.jpgep_1_8_big_2.jpgep_1_9_big_2.jpgep_1_10_big_2.jpg

Check out their site. They also have some other really nice items from Thunderbirds and UFO. .