Weird Science

/the EC comics were highly collectible by the early 60s, when we used to go in and buy 20 used comics for a dollar. I recall Weird Science and Weird Fantasy shrank to the aptly named 'Weird Science-Fantasy' and they all contain a wealth of SF, time-travel, ET you-name-it stories, really good stuff, but the second-hand comic racks were devoid of these titles by 1965, collectors grabbed them all, the buggers, and we were stuck with things like, oh, Amazing Fantasy #15, some spider-guy origin issue, which I had two of till Mom threw them away. Really. You could grab spidey#1, and FF and Hulk#1, but not the good SF titles. Oh for a real time machine...

I've read some in reprint form. Even had a copy of Seduction Of The Innocent but think I ditched it.

Has anyone ever read the E.C. comic Weird Science??

I used to have a paperback of reprints from the EC sf comics, used to own the Weird Fantasy issue with Bradbury's "Zero Hour"...

1546302970383.png

... and still have this issue:

1546303157157.png

I think the company claimed to be proudest of its science fiction comics, and from what I have seen these were its best. I'm not an admirer of its horror comics.