The Umbrella Academy

Mouse

ejtett.weebly.com
I've now read this from Gerard Way: “Diego is on a journey of his own,” Way says. “Diego had to leave the house so he could be Diego and not just ‘Number 2.’ And the only place being Number One got Luther at the end of the day was living alone on the moon. Maybe they’ll learn the numbers don’t matter, as Five did, which is why I feel he embraced his number as a name instead of a rank, and rejected an actual name (which I hope we see one day!).”

Reactions: ctg

Droflet

I don't teach chickens how to dance.
I saw the first season months ago. Loved it and am looking forward to S2.

Reactions: ctg

ctg

weaver of the unseen
I think this is right sort of stuff for the adults. For teens I'm not sure, but there's many adult themes in there that only comes with mature age. You kind of get them later, while when you're young they might look a bit different. There's a lot to like in the second season, especially as they are not afraid of showing that black lives matter during this time.

It is also interesting that they are showing a different angle to time-travel and living in an alternative time-line. Timeless could have learned from this. Maybe others will. And the thing is, I'm only on third episode. What I don't get is the antagonist, the protectors of the time. What is it for them? What they get out from all of this?

ctg

weaver of the unseen
Holy smoke. What a season. It is even more incredible than at the last time and for a second season, they managed to improve on everything. That's a huge thing to do and not so many achieve it. We have seen it so many times, but this series, incredible.

For the note, I couldn't hold back tears at the end. The emotions just overwhelmed me completely. All I can is it's amazing and that I don't want to spoil anything. Just watch it.