Project Blue Book

I thought
Daria was supposed to reappear?
Did Mimi got to Russia?

No. Back then there was no exchange program. So the generals most probably stashed her into a safehouse or back in the jail.

You mean Susie , I can't believe Susie brought her daughter to the states ! I thought Susie was talking to her daughter on the phone in the USSR?
The place Mimi went didn't look like the USA , and why wasn't that daughter speaking Russian?

You mean Susie , I can't believe Susie brought her daughter to the states ! I thought Susie was talking to her daughter on the phone in the USSR?
The place Mimi went didn't look like the USA , and why wasn't that daughter speaking Russian?

Yes. She fooled all of us, and Mimi went and sought out the family described in the letter. They were living in the States, not Russia.

Yes. She fooled all of us, and Mimi went and sought out the family described in the letter. They were living in the States, not Russia.

Living in the states, that makes no sense for a KGB agent.

Living in the states, that makes no sense for a KGB agent.

It does. There were a number of people who came over during the war, when you were allies, and even before the war started. In time scale wise it makes sense. It just have been a nine years since 45. The girl is much older, and it is possible that she was recruited at states, trained at Soviets, or under the handler she just gave up. It is plausible to think that they would have a trainer in the States for the recruitment purposes, rather than sending spies over the seas.

It does. There were a number of people who came over during the war, when you were allies, and even before the war started. In time scale wise it makes sense. It just have been a nine years since 45. The girl is much older, and it is possible that she was recruited at states, trained at Soviets, or under the handler she just gave up. It is plausible to think that they would have a trainer in the States for the recruitment purposes, rather than sending spies over the seas.
I keep forgetting this is an alternate universe.

Reactions: ctg
Did World War II vintage battleships really have mini-subs aboard? I found no mention of them in the Wikipedia entry on the USS Wisconsin. I would like to take a tour of the old girl, which is now a museum ship in Norfolk, Virginia.
It looked like the mini-sub was torn apart by a depth charge, but it don't think Quinn is dead. The sub just disappeared off the radar. I'm assuming alien teleportation was involved.
The familiar pattern Hynek drew on the map indicated that Quinn might be found in Antarctica? Hynek's go-to MIB must be more than the average UFO aficionado if he has the resources to put Hynek aboard an ice cutter heading for the South Pole.
Good cliffhanger end to the season. Makes me more optimistic that the show will go on.

Did World War II vintage battleships really have mini-subs aboard? I found no mention of them in the Wikipedia entry on the USS Wisconsin. I would like to take a tour of the old girl, which is now a museum ship in Norfolk, Virginia.

No, they would not have had, because it's obvious weakness if you get attacked by torpedoes. It wasn't thought to be necessary for the battleship. They needed to be strong and deliver a punch. Besides the point it's not really easy to steer a submarine, if you haven't been trained and have an experience to work in the depths.

Here is a good source on submarines. H I Sutton - Covert Shores

It looked like the mini-sub was torn apart by a depth charge, but it don't think Quinn is dead. The sub just disappeared off the radar. I'm assuming alien teleportation was involved.

Yeah. The problem is that the previous depth charge had already done damage, and the radio from submarine to the ship doesn't work like that. It was Hollywood magic. Only in recent times they have advanced the underwater telephone. Normally you surface or go to periscope depth to raise an antenna to talk to the surface vessels. So it isn't simple, and there's no way on cancelling the depth charges from going off. It ain't happening. So when the next one landed. It was next to the minisub hull and it exploded just underneath it, breaking the back and sinking the whole vessel.

Why is that nobody, not even the XO, and you noticed that the XO was missing from the bridge and command chain stopped the mad admiral? You don't shoot blue-on-blue unless they request danger close operation. The whole thing was writers fault, but if you turn your brain off, it works. Including the teleport bit. Where did the water go?

The familiar pattern Hynek drew on the map indicated that Quinn might be found in Antarctica?

There was no connection to the Antartica. It was the MIB who took Hynek there, because of the ancient connections, and structures they have found from there. I recommend you to check Linda Molten Howes Antarctica:<br>Alien Secrets Beneath the Ice if you want to know more.

Good cliffhanger end to the season. Makes me more optimistic that the show will go on.

Yeah, but will it? Are they going to cancel it and go back to normal things, because it's still a taboo.

1585749185558.png

• Haha
Reactions: ctg
Could the aliens be responsible for COVID-19? Maybe they've fumigated the planet to protect the Universe.

They could but I don't think they are. There's logic in that hypothesis. If they would want to get rid of us, they could do it otherwise.

Back