Project Blue Book

Season final.

That is the best reference I can give you to what really happened at the summer 52. Like I said it before the incident is probably most famous to new generations via X-Files using the actual footage in the title sequence.

All we know that after this it was all about the denial from the Authorities and while Dr Hynek went through hoops and loops to swim upstream, the denial took the place and Allan was cast down almost like a heretic. From here on out, he was in their bad books. Maybe the show makes it different?

f0my7a5.jpg

Man, Hynek ran through the traffic to the monument for nothing. Cpt Quinn rightly asked: "Why we we were running as if he didn't know that the day time sightings are the most rare of them all. I loved that they included the humongous yellow ball over the capital, but I didn't like that the drones were again having high-pitched turbine noise, when in the reality they are noiseless.

Don't ask me how their technology works. All I know is that it's far superior to ours and there is nearly nothing we can do about it. It's just the nature of the facts. But if you hear them, you can possibly deduce what kind of engine they are using in the atmosphere.

Thing is, it really happened. There's no denying it. And there's two theories about it, one is that they were Nazis and the second is the alien one. Now we can assume that the giant big yellow ball was a mothership and it was followed by saucers and glowing drones.

ZFdP83y.jpg

I loved that the Joint Chiefs were shouting it's Russians as if the Eastern SuperState was capable of creating superior technology out of blue. It's true that they are very capable and back in the Soviet time USSR scientists were on top of the league. Another fact is that the Joint Chiefs or in this case, the MJ12 considering the civilians members in the table, were supremely stupid even though the facts were standing on their face.

The Secretary of Defence was right when he said: "They were clocking seven thousand miles on hour on the targets. Soviets has nothing like it."

General Harding replied back. "Regardless of that I want troops of Moscow and everyone on high alert. Let the Blue Book handle the Press and we prepare to strike back."

Sir, Yes Sir!

I don't know what it is about the Americans but that is exactly how rest of the world sees US operating. Gun-ho bullies, instead of diplomacy first. The war is always a continuation of politics, it is never the first strike, we win, madness. If it is, it's pure chaos and end of days to the world as we know it, and the thing is, there would be ef all that we could do against technologically superior opponents.

It would be a struggle. To all of us. Not just the US of A.

I loved the Captain Quinn went on after getting the marching orders with his high military attitude, while Dr Hynek wanted to have an explanation, before he would recommend trying to shoot them down.

TIixbrl.jpg

I'm glad that it was a show even back then to meet the press core. If you look closely there is only one 8mm film camera, and no lighting. The questions were typical for anyone of them and Dr Hynek handled the business in a scientific manner, just as his job description demanded. Although the press tried to push the alien agenda, the Pentagon mandated that the people would receive a scientific one instead of a speculative one.

Cpt Quinn asked: "Can you really sell this temperature inversion to the public?" as if he doubted that the public would just eat their cake and like it. Well, at least now we know why it's such a taboo and why can't talk about it.

a4PHEH6.jpg

"Do you know what this is?" Mimi laid down a bug at front of the Russian spy.

"I don't know." Suzy smiled back kindly. "Why don't you tell me?"

First drugging, almost molesting, then lying straight to the face of her mark. No wonder why most of them have such a bad reputation. It is as if the Eastern Super-State is actually a mafia controlled nation player. I know I speak in political and strategic terms, but I think it'll explain the culture, especially the Russian one to the modern days.

Later on when Mimi and Suzy were together watching Lucy, she really took advance of the situation she'd created before she offed her boss. It was sweet that she backed off from bedding her mark, when Mimi showed that he was shocked by the fact that they might had had sexual relations.

Back then life was hard for the LGTB people. Now it's so different.

JnpgooY.jpg

I like that President Truman started: "I just got off with the Moscow and they swear it wasn't them. What the hell were those things?" He was clearly not happy or prepared to take any bollocks from the Joint Chiefs/MJ12 advisors.

SecDef went on with the alien agenda, while Gen Harding leaned on his Soviet bs. And Truman accepted the generals recommendation over the unknown as if it could have been something else as he said: "Find me a proof so I can show those bastards what a real airstrike looks like."

If the life in DC is like that everyday, no wonder why US system is in so bad state. They won the cold war, but at the core, they were already rotting back in the 1950's. How long it will take before the Empire collapses? Romans lasted almost 1200 years, while Britons diminished after 300 years. US has been a super-state for little over a 100 years, and just like the British, lies has not lead it to an utopia. MAGA is not an example of it, it is a symptom in my honest opinion.

shbyXV4.jpg

So Cpt Quinn got finally to meet the MiB at the season final and he lived through it with his memory intact. I wasn't surprised that MiB denied being a Russian spy. In fact, he was amused by the allegation, before he denied on being US side either. Although he said, "I work for the same people," but Dr Hynek didn't understood the Deep State reference, even if it would have written in cat sized letters on flap board at front of him.

For being a soldier, Cpt Quinn makes a very poor spy. But at least he has gained enough of tactical sense to give up his gun when he was outgunned by the MiB mob. What surprised me was that the MiB left one of their black sedans for the Dr to convince the parties that the sighting was from another world.

There is a theory that claims the MiB are from a parallel dimension. But one thing sure, the MiB is not same as the MJ12. There is no proof of that.

The thing that surprised me more was that Hynek and Quinn showed the Operation Ivy tape to the Secretary of Defence, even though you'd have assumed that they'd follow the protocol and report the MiB incident to the Gen Harding and Co.

If you look into the history Operation Ivy happened and throughout the 20th century the UFO abductees, and the contact people claimed that the aliens were really concerned about the nukes. Maybe if the theory is true, the Ebens, Plaidians and others are older races and we are the new society that rose after the God wiped Earth clean from the last civilisation.

I know that sentence leads all the way to the Ancient Gods theory, but if you look all of the evidence that they don't speak in the mainstream media, it is one of the most plausible one to explain the thing. Some anonymous government officials has said thing along the line that we weren't the first civilisation to occupy Earth. More so, there has been a scientific paper that has claimed that Mars lost it's atmosphere because there was a nuclear war.

That leads to the theory that some of the humans are transplants from the old society that used to rule Mars, and there is evidence about it throughout the solar system. Just like the SF writers has been indication for decades.

Maybe we aren't alone.

Maybe the aliens wants us to stop using nukes as weapons of fear and accept that we can be part of the much larger society. Maybe that is what the awakening means. I don't know what is the truth, but it is crazy that they let go forward with free will towards certain doom if we cock it up and don't accept certain realities.

I really hope the humanity is not as stupid as it might be if we were given a warning.

EzW0slR.jpg

The SecDef got no warning that the Deep State had put him on the hit list for being too loud. I have no way of knowing if that is true, if that is fiction as I'm feeling too tired after the doc appointment today.

Then again Mimi didn't receive any warning either that the Generals had put a hint of communist party membership in the ear of J Edgar Hoover. Hence the FBI clearing out Hynek's office. But the problem is that they also found Suzy's bugs.

All while the Generals explained the incident with an engine failure instead of leaning into Hynek's weather phenomenom that later on became the official explanation to the incident.

Luckily, the aliens saved the day. Allan ended in the Pentagon basement and Cpt Quinn flying one of the chase planes. Starfighter is an agile plane, but there is no way for it to push hyper velocity speeds. Thing is, time and again USAF has secretly engaged these "objects" and as many times they have been proved to be handling inferior technology.

There is, therefore no choice but the do the long game, and conduct back-engineering projects on crashed, destroyed and recovered artefacts.

What I don't understand is why Dr Hynek lied so boldly lied and then went to state on Quinn's face that "There is nothing strange in this world other then the history we don't know." Leading again to the freaking Ancient Aliens/Gods theory.

"Do they come in peace or do they come for war?"

I vote for peace and biscuits first.

The History Channels first season of Project Blue Book has drawn close, and seeing the numbers, it has been an intriguing success for the producers. The people are interested and it is going to be intriguing to find out what's next.

Overall, an entertaining episode. I do, however, have a bone to pick.
The Secretary of Defence was right when he said: "They were clocking seven thousand miles on hour on the targets. Soviets has nothing like it."
The UFO formation that buzzed the Washington Monument was flying at Mach 9.1. Where were the sonic booms of my childhood?
History Channel oversight or advanced alien atmospheric displacement muffler technology?

History Channel oversight or advanced alien atmospheric displacement muffler technology?

No. It's about their technology. There is something that they do that prevents the sonic booms from happening. They can do super high g turns on dime, and do acceleration that would be crushing in normal atmosphere or in space. My understanding is that their technology can create some sort of field that absorbs the shock, or then they phase out partially from this dimension to eliminated physical shocks.

What is the reality I don't know and those who know say nothing.

PS I can also explain the ending but it's crazy.

No. It's about their technology. There is something that they do that prevents the sonic booms from happening. They can do super high g turns on dime, and do acceleration that would be crushing in normal atmosphere or in space. My understanding is that their technology can create some sort of field that absorbs the shock, or then they phase out partially from this dimension to eliminated physical shocks.

What is the reality I don't know and those who know say nothing.

PS I can also explain the ending but it's crazy.
That has to be alien extraterrestrial technology not one on the face of the earth could do Mach 9 and burn up or make a sonic shock wave. The USSR did not have any technology like that then. In fact no one today has technology that can suppress a sound shock wave like that, on the Earth that is.

Season final.

The SecDef got no warning that the Deep State had put him on the hit list for being too loud. I have no way of knowing if that is true, if that is fiction as I'm feeling too tired after the doc appointment today.

This show absolutely Alternate Universe , no Secretary of Defense of the United State was assassinated ever! What's odd in War Games Episode 8 we have the secretary of defense out Deep-Stating the Air Force generals!! But I love that!
The show has more convoluted plot loops than there are in a bowl of spaghetti!

That has to be alien extraterrestrial technology not one on the face of the earth could do Mach 9 and burn up or make a sonic shock wave. The USSR did not have any technology like that then. In fact no one today has technology that can suppress a sound shock wave like that, on the Earth that is.
Funny that the topic of sonic booms has arisen in this thread at the same time that Popular Science has an article about several startups attempting to bring supersonic aircraft back to commercial transportation. One of the obstacles is mitigating the intensity of the sonic boom.
The goal is to generate a sonic boom with a perceived decibel level of 75 for anyone on the ground. That's about as loud a slamming your car door.
-- Popular Science, "The Second Wave." Spring 2019​

Apparently, the alien visitors of Project Blue Book have already achieved that goal, as well as mastered the art of inertia dampening. Nothing organic could survive the crushing forces that would be generated by the maneuvers performed at 7,000 mph in the D.C. UFO air show. I suppose those drones could have been remotely controlled from the mother ship.

Funny that the topic of sonic booms has arisen in this thread at the same time that Popular Science has an article about several startups attempting to bring supersonic aircraft back to commercial transportation. One of the obstacles is mitigating the intensity of the sonic boom.

Apparently, the alien visitors of Project Blue Book have already achieved that goal, as well as mastered the art of inertia dampening. Nothing organic could survive the crushing forces that would be generated by the maneuvers performed at 7,000 mph in the D.C. UFO air show. I suppose those drones could have been remotely controlled from the mother ship.

If there is one thing that reading science fiction for the last 60 years has taught me, it is to respect interstellar distances.
Clarke had a solution to the Fermi Paradox in 1973:
" Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
I have seen this revised to "Any sufficiently advance technology is indistinguishable."
I think this better.
There is nothing to prevents slower than light interstellar travel.
One could send an Orion type vehicle to the stars at .1 speed of light right now!
Relativistic flight is another kettle of fish, but there is not physics preventing it , however the engineering physics is likely 200 to 500 years away.
Even Faster Than Light , as a physics problem was solved by Kip Thorne in 1988, however the engineering physics for that is 1000 to 10,000 years in the future.
As far as I can see UFO's have to be interstellar ships, that means that civilization has technology FAT!
There is not a blinking thing we can do about them!
In fact almost all Encounters of Any Kind never seem have ring of viability to them, there is always something non transcendent about them, never anything so odd as to seem really strange.
Anyway explorers from an advanced civilization could be here and be totally invisible to us , and I mean that in an absolute way.

I suppose those drones could have been remotely controlled from the mother ship.

Exactly. I think many of the smaller lights or UAPs has been drones performing some absolutely amazing manoeuvres, while the mothership types are different and usually cloaked or appear with no lights on during the night time. If they put them on, they'll have a reason for it.

There is also a theory that claims that some of the greys has been bioandroids, which further suggests that they can use those to perform against the laws of the universe. We know as scientific facts that there are other dimensions than normal 3 plus time, and that the multiverse is real.

If they shift or phase partially to another dimension, or open up a worm hole, it could explain the high-g manoeuvres and an ability to move faster than what the laws of physics allow. To us, we haven't figured any way to achieve that, but for us SF writers its even more important to write about the off-world materials and technologies that push boundaries.

Season final.

Thing is, it really happened. There's no denying it. And there's two theories about it, one is that they were Nazis and the second is the alien one. Now we can assume that the giant big yellow ball was a mothership and it was followed by saucers and glowing drones.

Nazi's. My recollection is the Nazi saucers was not in play until , at least, the 1960's.

Watch his eye movement, he keeps recalling and referring, while being completely honest about what it felt like to be in service as a general during the Project Blue Book. He recalls that Eisenhower was completely into the knowledge, and he was shown material from the Roswell Crash. He also confirmed the presence of hieroglyphs in the recovered material.

He claims that there were 1540 cases that should have been confirmation of UAPs, and that the Pentagon masters felt that they needed to use the Project BB to suppress the population about what is really going on.

Unlike in the History program the Pentagon was preparing for the UAP encounters and they had several cases of radar locks on unknown objects. He also said that PBB was aware that the airplane pilots receiving radio calls from unknown origins. And that Wright-Patterson AFB is one of the places that has highest number of unknown lock-ons.

The TV show Project Blue Book is as silly as a Monty Python movie…that is a good thing!

Our main characters are clueless boobs most the time, Hynek with fret marks hovering all the time and Captain Quinn ready to take ballpeen action at the drop of a pin!

The two Air Force Generals, who , just who are they? Is one on the joint chiefs, or what? They seem to have a conspiracy going on their own , hidden disks at the end of two episodes , a program for training contactees? Seemingly they have this undercover deal going all the time even getting jumpy with each other.

Then the , alternate universe , secretary of defense , has his own side conspiracy , snookering the air force generals in episode 8, and he and Hynek seem to have some backroom deal going too.
Then he gets blown up! Alternate Universe!!

That Russians might be spying on Hynek might make sense, but why the heck the odd ball story with Mimi and Susie that just flat goes nowhere? More goofiness.

I do like that they mix in hard the RED SCARE of the times, and the paranoia about nuclear war.

The Fixer guy and his Men in Black is left completely unexplained , are they aliens? There are almost an uncountable number of sidebars in this story!

Thought the best episode was 4 where Wernher von Braun not only has a Gray in a tank but a working Saucer! Can’t beat that! This story is left hanging! No clue as to what the hell is going on.

No the Russians had no technology in early 50’s that could do 7 thousand miles an hour… however this is an ALTERNATE UNIVERSE , so maybe!!

I like how historical characters are worked in , Barney Hill, in episode 9, only it is not Barney Hill but ‘shadow’ Barney Hill, a disappointing episode except for the mysterious ‘chip’ … and accumulation of artifacts on the show, all unexplained.

Another character Donald Kehoe episode 3, and the FBI, or CIA or MIB stick an gun in his mouth, we never see him again. Even tho he walks away.

The whole story for ten episodes is a chaotic mess!

These stories are not ‘inspired’ by Project Blue Book that are bait and switch tabloid click bait!

I love this show! The mad reformulations are very entertaining!

O Yeah, end, Polar Regins? The Hole at the Pole? Hellish Nazi Aluminum machines!? Ray Palmer better be in S2E1 !!!
Ok!

Last edited:
Ah, the old alternate universe ploy, the spice that makes truth so delicious.
It works for shows like The Walking Dead and Humans. Why not Project Blue Book? That could also account for a lot of the deviations cited in Vikings.
Anything is fair game in an alternate universe -- including the laws of physics, and, of course, history. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ctg
Ah, the old alternate universe ploy, the spice that makes truth so delicious.
It works for shows like The Walking Dead and Humans. Why not Project Blue Book? That could also account for a lot of the deviations cited in Vikings.
Anything is fair game in an alternate universe -- including the laws of physics, and, of course, history. :)
Yeah, I have seen it invoked as a description of ALL fiction.
Well there are many forking paths in alternate universes.
Mostly in science fiction the Alternate Universe that sticks to the physics of the factual universe , that we know, but extrapolates engineering physics, Robert Heinlein is a great example here, is sublimely entertaining because of the sense of verisimilitude it creates , so Heinlein's SF is all alternate universe in that way , in fact that is true of Asimov and Clarke and 100% of good SF.
After all 2001: A Space Odyssey predicted a future , 30 years on from 1968, which was only realized in 2001 as an alternate universe!
I guess one could tag Project Bluebook as Historical Fiction!
After all every episode is sort of kind of based on a 'Blue Book' event but is hyper FICTIONALIZED.
Tho I don't recall a Blue Book entry that involved Nazi's having Disks!!

Yeah, I have seen it invoked as a description of ALL fiction.
Would fiction of any sort exist if our personal realities were more entertaining?

Robert Heinlein is a great example here, is sublimely entertaining because of the sense of verisimilitude it creates , so Heinlein's SF is all alternate universe in that way , in fact that is true of Asimov and Clarke and 100% of good SF.
True. The quality of SF seems inversely related to the need to suspend disbelief. The more real it seems, the more immersive it becomes.

Would fiction of any sort exist if our personal realities were more entertaining?
My personal realities have been varied, I worked in manned space flight for near 45 years, much of that was exciting, but especially Apollo.
Even got to wear an Apollo space suit once for a test back in 1968.

Submitted for your analysis:

I was out with one of my two dogs late one night a year or so ago, when I saw something I still can’t explain. Being something of a stargazer, I scanned the skies to see what planets might be observable. I didn’t spot any, but I did see a trio of what appeared to be orange chevrons flying in formation toward the northeast.

They were faint and silent, which made me think that they might be some sort of military aircraft flying at a very high altitude. Yet, they crossed the sky so quickly, that they would have been moving at an extremely high speed.

I theorized that they might have been projections from one of those searchlights sometimes used to attract attention to a store grand opening or something, but I didn’t see a beam. It was a cloudless night, so the chevrons could not have been a reflection.

I checked the internet, but I found no reports of such a sighting from anyone else.

I’ve not seen the mysterious chevrons again, which reassures me that the aliens have not targeted me for abduction. Dang!

Back