Project Blue Book

Why were the generals so intent on neutralizing Fuller? Did they not realize that he was not the only pilot out there who had a story to tell?

I don't know why they are so hellbent, other than they're trying to keep everything secret.

Was Fuller special?

Maybe. There are a very few common characteristic between abductee types. Back in the 1951, they knew none. But since then, the boffins have identified that if you have green eyes, being lefty and/or having a RH negative blood type might get you abducted more easily than a common man. I don't think Fuller had any of them, or the producers didn't think to bring it up.

In addition to the ability to tune into radio waves apparently common to all alien-altered members of the Foo Fighters Club, Fuller could disappear in a flash from the top of a radio tower, start a car with a hand wave and stand motionless while he burned to death. Alien superpowers?

LOL. Yeah, I wish it would be real, but no, aliens don't you superpowers. If God blessed you with powers, you have to learn to use them. In the meanwhile you might want to

jPc9uOj.jpg

I just realized that the officer on the right played the part of the wimpy counselor in Orange is the New Black.

Reactions: ctg
I just realized that the officer on the right played the part of the wimpy counselor in Orange is the New Black.

Personally I think he has too gentle face, and expressions for a general. I don't think I've seen him scowling at all.

This show has been renewed for a 2nd season.
That is good!
I had my problems with this show in the beginning till I got with the program.
I love the heavy does of imagination they have applied, it is quite fun.
It should have a subtitle : Project Blue Book Reimagined.

Project Blue Book Reimagined.
Exactly!
Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire!
Hynek and Mimi, now officially members of Team MIB? These people are apparently working independently of both the Air Force and the Soviets. How much of the new arrangement will she spill to her Soviet spy friend?
I can't imagine what that object Hynek was given might be. I was thinking that it should have been checked for radioactivity before they handled it.
The manikins in the test town had a creepy attention to detail. As Capt. Quinn put it, "They're just gonna blow 'em up. Why do they need faces?"
One looked a lot like Mimi's friend. Was that the manikin that was decapitated? I don't recall seeing how that happened.
I was not unhappy about the fate of Mimi's Mrs Kravitz-like nosy neighbor, Donna. May she rest in pieces.

Exactly!
Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire!
Hynek and Mimi, now officially members of Team MIB? These people are apparently working independently of both the Air Force and the Soviets. How much of the new arrangement will she spill to her Soviet spy friend?
I can't imagine what that object Hynek was given might be. I was thinking that it should have been checked for radioactivity before they handled it.
The manikins in the test town had a creepy attention to detail. As Capt. Quinn put it, "They're just gonna blow 'em up. Why do they need faces?"
One looked a lot like Mimi's friend. Was that the manikin that was decapitated? I don't recall seeing how that happened.
I was not unhappy about the fate of Mimi's Mrs Kravitz-like nosy neighbor, Donna. May she rest in pieces.

Episode before last best line: "Hynek, is that Slavic name?" Right on! Red Scare on steroids!

blZwsOA.jpg

UFO's and Nukes, the one thing that has been consistent ever since the testing started. It is like they're really concerned about the technology and over the decades it has culminated on the point that they can take nukes out, disable them completely and there is nothing we can do about it.

As humanity we are about to beginning of the information age, with AI revolution coming over the horizon, but back then everything was ruled by the big boys, the nukes. After the Great War it was easy to continue the propaganda and even accelerate it, as all those demons media had conjured in people minds were still so very fresh.

More so around the time that The Great Fireballs re-entered into the history, because if you look down in the history, they've been here before. But about them and the nukes, it is never going to stop, because we are still in that era and only two minutes to the midnight.

Here's an article from History own channel that explains the backgrounds of this case: https://www.history.com/news/ufos-green-fireballs-nuclear-facilities-new-mexico

On February 29, 1949, the Los Alamos, New Mexico Skyliner newspaper ran a piece on what it referred to, in typical newspaper parlance, as “flying saucers”—and a possible conspiracy around them:

“Los Alamos now has flying green lights. These will ‘o wisps seen generally about 2 a.m., have alerted the local constabulary and their presence is being talked about in Santa Fe bars. But local wheels deny any official knowledge of the sky phenomena. Each one passes the buck to another.”

The story ended with, “Have you seen a green light lately?”

In fact, a great many had, and would continue to do so—enough to prompt TIME magazine, in November 1951, to publish a piece on the phenomenon called “Great Balls of Fire.” What makes the multiple sightings of “flying green lights” in New Mexico in 1948 and onward such a significant chapter in UFO history is exactly that—there were multiple sightings.
https://www.history.com/news/ufos-green-fireballs-nuclear-facilities-new-mexico

It didn't surprise me that the servicemen who saw the balls, fell on their knees and started praying for their lives, because they just came out from the dramatic last moment, still scared for their lives. We, humans, are a sum of our emotions. For most of us there is nothing we can do about it and when the last moment occurs we often reach into our spiritual side. Even the atheist.

But here's the thing, if you look one of the Aztek's Great God, he is depicted sitting inside a rocket. Or flying vertically through atmosphere while holding the infamous manbag. Nobody still knows what the hell that thing is or even have a faintest clue, what it holds. It's just if you look that and several other artworks, some very famous, you'll fireballs, meaning exhaust fumes, or use of rocket engines in the atmosphere.

Earth is a gravity well, and because of it we have an life-saving atmosphere. The physics has shown that the rockets are an efficient way to travel inside that gravity well, and not all might have developed an ability to utilise magnetosphere for hovering.

Over the time, if you look into the evidence of UFO's, they've developed their technology, and the UFO's have changed. Who knows if those green fireballs were heavy drones utilising rockets to move and hover over the test site?

I don't but it's my suspicion to be the case, instead of freaking meteors Mr Hynek was suggesting in the car.

eTfqWus.jpg

how many of them hovers and rotates in the air? But it kind of surprised me that Cpt Quinn had opted to go more towards the civilside even though they were travelling the army base. I didn't believe for a second Hynek's shot back in the air, bollocks.

What surprised me more that they jumped up to salute, when the Secretary of Defence entered into the room, even though it was obvious that he didn't wanted to interrupt anything. Why do that?

These people are apparently working independently of both the Air Force and the Soviets. How much of the new arrangement will she spill to her Soviet spy friend?

About the Soviets and the UFO's. Their Roswell Crash had not happened. The KGB didn't believe in the Ariel Phenomenom as their crash happened later. In the sixties. Ever since their intelligence service has been on top of the matter.

The people who knows about this comes from those Number Cities, and they're often very smart and base their conclusions on the scientific stuff rather than us, on the hunch. The Russians are super serious. There is no doubt about that. And they take their intelligence business very seriously. Back then the KGB couldn't get it, because they were still under the leadership of the Father Sun.

Internally the Communist killed all ideas and tried to base their culture on the scientific principals. Atheism was their way of life. So, while they suppressed the imagination, they lost the ability to dream. They couldn't understand what it takes to be a human.

Hence persestroika and the death of the USSR.

UFO's however weren't denied and just like American's they developed their own researchers, who were similarly pressed by the Authorities as happened in the the land of the free. So, hurrah and freedom fries for everyone.

Thank God we are in this age, when we can somewhat talk about them and what they've done over the years.

bRuagjY.jpg

That tracking system was developed for the Atomic Tests. You can find it in the museums and it's very nice device to get footage from the visible light phenomenom, with filters it can go beyond the range, but it's nowhere as nice as anything we have these days.

It's right thing for the work Dr Hynek imagined doing, before his PTSD's starting playing in his mind. Back then you had to be tough man and just get through it, mostly with the help of a bottle. What he didn't get was that he was again taken, and the MiB/Aliens used their tech to knock him down, render incapable for clear reasoning.

avMm87a.jpg

When they showed second time to Dr Hynek, the lights made a similar noise to high pitch turbine engines. It was clear that they were manouvering through atmosphere and they were showing characteristic that these days we associate with the drones. There is no human being that can withstand those high-G turns or even make them without almost stopping in the air.

Yet they can. Even the saucers.

Note that the blue saucers a few episodes back were silent.

It surprised me that Generals explanation was a "Soviet Device" that they used "to monitor the test sites." Bollocks. Cpt Quinn tried reasoning, without never really understanding the consequencies of his actions. He wanted a scientist, a man capable for a vision, with a mind that could decipher the unknown. Yet, he was readier to to eat Brass answer than believing his own partner.

Maybe that's why he wasn't invited to meeting with the MiB. Why is that they want Hynek to find answers, while the Generals want the information remain highly classified. The MIB ended the meeting by claiming "You have no idea about the man that you could be," almost as if he had met the other Hynek's in the future and in the parallel worlds.

If you look into the UFO lore, you'll find device called Looking Glass or Yellow Book that can do that sort of thing and show the user possible futures. It is said to be thing that the aliens gave to President Eisenhower in their meeting. But we never know the whole truth, because it's classified.

All the notes, film, data that the Project BB made is classified. All we have is the actual book.

It should have a subtitle : Project Blue Book Reimagined.

If you'll do FOIA on US gov UFO files, and you are successful with the request, they'll send you back a CERVIS record that look like this.

fVGiCv3.jpg

All the US service members, especially Navy and Air Force are demanded to report UFO's and that same practice is happening all around the world. Dr Hynek didn't service under the Project Blue Book, as he was working under Project Sign. TBB was US government attempt to suppress the UFO phenomenom from the public. Some could say it was their PR effort.

Maybe the truth was that the Authorities sh*t in the pants as they realised there was nothing they could do to these other worldly things. I mean back in the fifties they were so scared about the communists that they went through two wars, first Korea and later on in Vietnam that it was stupid.

Maybe they thought back in the fifties that they shouldn't tell anyone that there was nothing they could do and the UFO's/MiB could do whatever they wanted, and if the public knew, they'd be in trouble.

As it's a case today, they cannot admit on knowing anything on the subject, except through stuff like this. Maybe this is their disclosure and the stuff is real. All I know is that the records are real and they demand you to report if you see something. Especially if it's a case of UFOs.

So, if they need to alter the title, I'd like it to be Project Blue Book - The Official Cover Up Story

If you'll do FOIA on US gov UFO files, and you are successful with the request, they'll send you back a CERVIS record that look like this.

fVGiCv3.jpg

All the US service members, especially Navy and Air Force are demanded to report UFO's and that same practice is happening all around the world. Dr Hynek didn't service under the Project Blue Book, as he was working under Project Sign. TBB was US government attempt to suppress the UFO phenomenom from the public. Some could say it was their PR effort.

Maybe the truth was that the Authorities sh*t in the pants as they realised there was nothing they could do to these other worldly things. I mean back in the fifties they were so scared about the communists that they went through two wars, first Korea and later on in Vietnam that it was stupid.

Maybe they thought back in the fifties that they shouldn't tell anyone that there was nothing they could do and the UFO's/MiB could do whatever they wanted, and if the public knew, they'd be in trouble.

As it's a case today, they cannot admit on knowing anything on the subject, except through stuff like this. Maybe this is their disclosure and the stuff is real. All I know is that the records are real and they demand you to report if you see something. Especially if it's a case of UFOs.

So, if they need to alter the title, I'd like it to be Project Blue Book - The Official Cover Up Story

You mean to say the tabloid style rejiggering hype invention I find so entertaining for the show is actually the real facts?
If so that is cool!

You mean to say the tabloid style rejiggering hype invention I find so entertaining for the show is actually the real facts?
If so that is cool!

Based on the real facts. Thing is, after decades of the all the ridicule that been going in the US and world press, somebody put all the case files online and made a searchable database. The people who had been reporting or even given an interview, went and saw what they'd written on the case, and there are number of cases that shows the governt lie.

They'd observed something like what we've seen in the small screen for a period of time, and the caseworker had put down meteors, even though the observer had watched the object making sharp high-g turns, without a sound or even being part of the larger group.

I watched recently an interview made by two sheriffs with multiple decades of experience under their belt and they said the same thing. I then watched an interview of native american reserve police and they told the same thing. It even goes down to former military service members, who would like to talk about USOs, not just UFOs, but because it's classified and they feel responsible to not to talk, no talk.

You look those redacted pages, and you think what on earth was so important to classify on a sighting report?

We cannot talk about things because it's a taboo. Made by the Authorities.

Well, swamp gas really is explosive, and the Choctaws did practice head binding. Sometimes, a close encounter claim can be a bona fide hoax
Of course, that doesn't mean the Star People did not visit the Choctaws in the past. Hynek should have attempted to authenticate the cave drawings, especially that mysterious recurring diagram.
I'm not sure of the purpose served by Capt. Quinn's questioning of the Soviet spy, other than prove to the general that he is a badass interrogator and really, really hates those darn commies. I noticed that Hynek seemed much more concerned about staying in touch with Quinn than his poor, long-suffering wife.
I remain mystified about the object Hynek stashed away in his car trunk. It must be some type of power source considering that even enclosed in a toolbox, it ruined a perfectly good taillight.

Last edited:
Reactions: ctg
vNTkWHd.jpg

I had no recollection of this case or if I had it's one of those many of similar sort of cases that started appearing one after another. The History Channel had already prepared an article on this

On a humid, August night in 1952, scoutmaster D.S. “Sonny” DesVergers emerged burned and barely coherent from a dense palmetto grove in the South Florida Everglades. He claimed he had encountered an unidentified flying object that discharged a fireball, which left him singed and barely able to see.

Captain Edward J. Ruppelt, chief UFO investigator for the U.S. Air Force, would later label the event “the best hoax in UFO history.” But the DesVergers incident remains one of the most intriguing cases from Project Blue Book, the Air Force’s now-declassified investigations into UFOs—because it wasn’t just a sighting incident, but one involving a purported attack. To this day, it’s still unsolved.

Cue appropriately spooky "X-Files" music.

A series of investigations conducted by the U.S. Air Force between 1952 and 1969, Project Blue Book was tasked with scientifically analyzing UFO-related incidents to determine whether they were a threat to national security. Some say the project was commissioned to find rational explanations for these mysterious phenomena, to help quell a growing Cold War-era public hysteria over unidentified objects in the sky. UFO fever reached such intensity that in April 1952, four months before the DesVergers incident, LIFE magazine published a story called “Have We Visitors from Space?”
https://www.history.com/news/ufo-encounter-florida-desvergers-scoutmaster-burned

Thing is, the close encounters of second kind is very similar story almost every single time, and for some reason there always seems to be water nearby. In this case they were near Balm Beach Florida, according to the History Channel article. The scoutmaster's reaction to case was believable as many would just unload their weapons and then get knocked down by the aliens.

In some cases they go missing as it seemed in the scoutmaster's case. Think about Dr Hynek is that he started as a total sceptic and later on he appeared to be a total convert. He event attended several UFO conventions, talking about the cases, hinting about the Government Cover Up.

If it's true than Mimi's espionage case is the highest catastrophe for the US High Command because it pierces so much of that classified material. Yet, nothing appeared in everywhere, and without knowing about the case, there's no confirming as it's buried under so many layers of security.

I'm not sure the purpose served by Capt. Quinn's interview questioning the Soviet spy, other than prove toe the general that he is a badass interrogator and really, really hates those darn commies.

That is very true, but it also fits the timeline and the culture. You had all those war movies, the Atomic Program churning out bombs, the ground tests, and then on top of that official propaganda and the Hollywood mixing together. I'd say he shows very well a stereotypical angry man of the 1950's.

Although I expected that he would have tied the spy in the chair and we ready to bust his kneecaps with a baseball bat. the breakfast was a nice move. But the Soviet Spy was right Cpt Quinn was out of his depth.

Only he was babbling straight out about Quinn's job as if they'd been observing from the sidelines, and not got what they know through Mimi's pictures. If Cpt Quinn would be man of our day, he would have caught the spy on the moment he opened his mouth.

It was his fault that he pushed Quinn's buttons for knowing that US was full of tough men at the the time. That busted nose should had been enough of pain to keep his mouth shut and observe the counterpart. After all, he is facing the Marlboro Man.

Maybe the spies aren't the smartest punch after all?

What surprised me was that General Harding showed up as the spy handler. As if there was a deal between the Kremlin and the Pentagon already set in place back then. All of this points out to Gen Harding being a Deep State asset as well as MJ/12 member at 1950's. Was he always the Number 1?

Can you imagine the power that a man like him can have for decades?

Yy4tBQw.jpg

The boys asked: "Do you work for that alien project ... The Project Blue Book?"

Hynek's answer was: "I study the Unknown Ariel Phenomenon." UAP. In 1952 they'd already changed their language to match the scientific term. To the common people they are UFO's, but if you talk to the goverment people, it's always a phenomenon.

The boyscout sited after the meeting the story of star-people, without naming that the story came from the native americans and later on it was interpreted by the researchers to form the Ancient Gods, or Ancient Aliens theory. Funny as it is, why the cave-painting depicts an UFO using a tracktorbeam technology to suck the Scoutmaster in the vehicle?

sUzVCaB.jpg

Well, I put it down to the artistic license that the History Channel is using in this production, but I really like that Hynek interviewed tribal chief next. In the 1950's the US was just beginning to unravel the bucket of information that is hidden in the landscape.

Not that many people believed in those legends or even considered making highly successful books, not talking about television series on the subject. The thing that troubled me about the landing site was all the logs in the ground as they didn't match any sort of blast pattern. Instead, it was like they'd fallen on the ground.

I would have drawn out the swamp gas theory in Hynek's shoes as his job was to explain the unknown by the use of science. The Sheriff saw the same thing and for knowing the forensic science out went the alien theory and Starpeople became ridiculed.

Except for us the "swamp gas theory" is a pop-culture reference to the MiB joke. The only problem was the missing Scoutmaster. How could he have explained the taken case. Back then Hynek couldn't have known that there was going to thousands of people that were going to be taken in the future.

The common nominator between them are the Grey's, burnmarks, PTSDs, repressed memories, and the implants. Then the abductee brings out perfectly preserved elongated skull from the ground. Man, are the Crystal Skull's coming next?

GXe4XPx.jpg

Dr Hynek could not have found all of those? Could he?

Dr Brian Forrester just last year came through with the independent study on these people and they are real. They started deforming skulls at very early age and the South America is littered with museums with the skulls. What is interesting is that originally these people came from the Black Sea area and they somehow travelled through Philippines, Northern Australia, through Pacific Ocean to settle at the coast of Peru, where you find the Nasca Lines.

The theory claims that these people were high ranking individuals in Mayan and Aztec Culture's, maybe even working as Shamanic Leaders among the Native Americans. Do we know that for sure? No. There is no way to confirm the tales.

It's just some people think for some reason that they are Star People.

Episodes since 4 have not been as over the top
5 "Foo Fighters"
Hynek does some 'fixing' , tho, what he says to the Foo Fighters does not correlate very strongly with what it seen in the screen!
6 "The Green Fireballs"
Hynek makes a paper report that is contrary to what he believes to , seemingly , protect his own conspiracy!
7 "The Scoutmaster" They had to get hat famous 'Hynek' swamp gas in somewhere! The non-a-Russian double agent story was a shaggy dog story! O well I love that kind thing!
Best line , Ep 5, I think, "Hynek, that's a Slavic name, isn't it"? Great!

O yeah, Russian agents who are paranoid about being found out have committed two outrageous crimes!!! Can't beat that with stick!

They had to get hat famous 'Hynek' swamp gas in somewhere!

:LOL:

Neuralizer_5336.jpg

O yeah, Russian agents who are paranoid about being found out have committed two outrageous crimes!!! Can't beat that with stick!

The artistic license that they've taken this is almost equal to Vikings. I am pretty certain we never looked as cool as they have made the Vikings look in their hit series. And I really don't get why they've involved KGB with the Project Blue Book? What does that storyline serve?

Back