Project Blue Book

REBerg

Registered Alien
Supporter
Little Finger Lives!
(on the History Channel)

project blue book.PNG

This one seemed a bit odd in that three actual historical figures are in it, in fact the main character is J. Allen Hynek played by Aidan Gillen.
Boy the appetite for flying saucers never fades!

I have this question. Suppose UFOs are really spaceships. They can't come from the solar system. They have to be starships. Suppose it could be proved definitively that they are really aliens with starships.
What is our next move???

This one seemed a bit odd in that three actual historical figures are in it, in fact the main character is J. Allen Hynek played by Aidan Gillen.

I have this question. Suppose UFOs are really spaceships. They can't come from the solar system. They have to be starships. Suppose it could be proved definitively that they are really aliens with starships.
What is our next move???
that's easy. find out there point of entry in our dimension. like you said they probably are not from our solar system. so, either they have a base in our solar system, they came from nibiru, or more probable for me considering the distances envolved in travelling in the universe, they came from other dimension. the power requisites are possibly smaller.
third: try to establish contact on their insertion point.
fourth: if they recuse or don't accept, blow them out of the sky. this is our planet.

that's easy. find out there point of entry in our dimension. like you said they probably are not from our solar system. so, either they have a base in our solar system, they came from nibiru, or more probable for me considering the distances envolved in travelling in the universe, they came from other dimension. the power requisites are possibly smaller.
third: try to establish contact on their insertion point.
fourth: if they recuse or don't accept, blow them out of the sky. this is our planet.
"The only good grey is a dead grey!"

There was a project Blue Book series back in the 1970's. I think it lasted one season. It was kind of entertaining.:)

Don't forget the numerous accounts of discs emerging from oceans, seas, caves in the Antarctic... Maybe there's a large habitable volume inside the earth (presuming it is not flat.)
Our first move should be to present them with a bill for rent arrears. Just bluff it and take whatever settlement they offer. Might not be too well off so we need to be reasonable.

So I saw the first episode because our cable service has it as a premium.
Says “inspired by” the personal experiences of Dr. J. Allen Hynek , as far as I know Hynek had zero experiences as in the story here! O well.. The production vales seem good, seems a period setting in the early 1950s. Cast is good , Aidan Gillen is making a career playing Americans! Man can't they think of another way to frame the narrative than conspiracy-minded?! The teleplay for the first episode (Fuller Dogfight, odd title) need more class , I think there are too many scripts to write these days for TV and not enough writing talent ! Not sure where this show is going .

Says “inspired by” the personal experiences of Dr. J. Allen Hynek , as far as I know Hynek had zero experiences as in the story here!

Not unless you count his appearance in Close Encounters.

Attachments

• Hynek%20CE3K.jpg
    Hynek%20CE3K.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 251

What is our next move???

To Ty determine why they are here and what is it they really want. We may not like the answers to both of those questions.:(

Last edited:
xrXHEek.jpg

MJ-12 watching the alien that is based on The Day Earth Stood Still telling them that they came in peace and that Earth has to change their ways. It feels like a load of bollocks, until you hear the story about the Stranger in the Pentagon.

I know this might sound a bit ranty, but over the years I've invested a lot of time in this subject. Just like millions of more. So, personally I liked the premise more I liked Spielberg's Taken. Not even the Men-In-Black felt extraordinary, but closer to the actual history.

There are numerous things written about them. People have made films about them, and there is whole road dedicated to the Extraterrestrial Life in the US of A. So, yeah, it is a fancy SF subject, but like before, we are already living in the time where hoverboards and other things have become reality. So why not come out with the Disclosure on the Alien Subject via the History channel's dramatised TV series?

Maybe the reason for that is the taboo that is still going around it. Nobody wants to get ridiculed, or put down, just because they saw Martians. Except very rarely the Encounters of the Third Kind are those domed headed Martian's we have loved to see in the Hollywood productions.

If you have looked into the Stranger in the Pentagon, you'll soon find out that the alien claimed he came from the Venus, just like the classical Hollywood Trope, and there are other inconsistencies in the story that it makes the whole thing too ridiculous to be real.

Therefore, it is ironic to see the General Harding as MJ-1 saying that "is too much" and "they need to create a public project to explain the subject." Around the same time as the PBB started MJ-1/Pentagon created another study, to find out what would happen, if they came out with the truth and that thing says, "The people would panic. There would be a mass hysteria and most probably an economic disaster, if not something worse."

Because of that study, we cannot have the so called Disclosure in the "Alien Subject." In this episode, we got every normal things, and a few additional details, like the melt patterns in the wing.

VPN7fCh.jpg

Just look at it. No ordinary crash with the "Weather Balloon" can do that! But yeah, that is computer generated detail for sure as we cannot see the real thing in the dramatisation. What is interesting is that the all-denying colonel came from the Hangar 18 at Wright Patterson Base. And that he was ordered by the General Harding to study the thing.

But to him toating the party line of "it's nothing," doesn't explain the unexplainable, the 700 hundred figure of things that couldn't be said were a moon or a long distance projection, or even the "swamp gas." It is these cases that the Pentagon is so nervous about as it deals with the National Security.

To put it simply, in this first episode they showed an USAF plane dodfighting with an unidentified, most probably an alien drone. Being brought down, not crashed like in the experiment later, and the major investigator gets visited by the MiB.

What I didn't liked about it, was that they used the fair ground trope to illustrate the contact. And they hid the fact that Dr Hynek was taken, given a brief and returned back to home later on with tampered mind. In the movies, you see the MiB doing exactly that. Most of the times you get wiped. Sometimes you retain strong images and you'll need hypnotherapy to get them out.

Thing is, we understand all that science now, and the understanding is wider than what it was at back in the 1960's, where the Project Blue Book is situated. All thanks to the Internet. You don't even have to read the books as you can find uboob videos, and some of they are something you can only watch three minutes before turning it off.

You have to look at today and what has happened recently as the Pentagon came out with the AATIP videos on the Unidentified Flying Objects, or Advanced Aerial Threat as the Lords in the Five Pointed Building called it very recently. Just like everything, even their determinations and definitions on the subject has changed.

We are not alone. It is perfectly completely normal to believe that the aliens are real and we are most probably visited. It is that by whom bit that is still a bit hazy. Some say it's aliens, others claim it's the future. Some go as far as to tell they are from another dimension.

Time-Travel, Parallel Dimensions, ET's ... these are not just Science Fiction. They are also facts. Scientific facts and we are not allowed to really know about them, because of the taboo.

This show takes me back to my youth.
Back then, UFOs were synonymous with flying saucers, and I was sure they were real. I latched onto a book by George Adamski and presented its findings to anyone I thought might listen.
Now, I think aliens exist, but I strongly doubt they have spent any time freewheeling around the Earth. Still, revisiting those days when I and many others looked to the skies with a mixture of fear and wonder will be fun.
I'll try to ignore the whole government conspiracy cover-up aspect of the series.

Reactions: ctg
The production vales seem good, seems a period setting in the early 1950s.

Regarding production values: Nice job of getting appropriate vintage autos to display and to include in the action. But the airplane.:eek: The aircraft in question throughout the first episode is a North American AT6. AT stands for "advanced trainer", It was not used for air defense. And it does not have machine guns, which were depicted shooting at the Foo Fighter. The hangar images underscore this. History channel is usually pretty careful about such things. But an AT6 is nothing like a Supermarine Spitfire or a P-51 Mustang.

Not sure if the story itself will be worth the effort. Lots of conspiracy stuff it would appear. Perhaps some justified. I suspect most is not.

Yeah, the first ep was okay but I'll wait and see where this goes.

Yeah, the first ep was okay but I'll wait and see where this goes.

Why are you holding? What did you really thought about it?

It was not used for air defense. And it does not have machine guns, which were depicted shooting at the Foo Fighter.

We don't know for sure as we don't have the documents. It could had been loaded with .50 for training purposes. AT6 can carry them, but I did find it highly strange that he would have engaged the target on airspace without informing the command. Also another noticable thing is that they didn't contact radar operators. A weather balloon has particular kind of track and reflection. AAT or classically UFO totally another.

They tried their best to explain it by the demo crash. One that was hit was brought down cleanly even though the pilot was catatonic. The other one crashed and burned. Two different scientific evidences. Addition to the balloon observations.

We don't know for sure as we don't have the documents. It could had been loaded with .50 for training purposes. AT6 can carry them, but I did find it highly strange that he would have engaged the target on airspace without informing the command. Also another noticable thing is that they didn't contact radar operators. A weather balloon has particular kind of track and reflection. AAT or classically UFO totally another.

They tried their best to explain it by the demo crash. One that was hit was brought down cleanly even though the pilot was catatonic. The other one crashed and burned. Two different scientific evidences. Addition to the balloon observations.

I think it just got down to what antique aircraft were available for filming. The AT6 is still plentiful.

Reactions: ctg
Just watched the first episode and Iliked it!

Did anyone else get the cherry pie reference? ;)

Back