Project Blue Book

I felt disappointed when I saw the title. Really disappointed and I thought: really, this is what you're going to bring out? The infamous mind control program that brought us LSD and Manchurian Candidates. The whole thing was about controlling ones perception, and it ultimately influenced the enhanced interrogation techniques. You could as well call it a dark chapter in American History.

It had nothing to do with the aliens or CIA's remote viewing programs. Yet, the History channel decided that it had to be part of the selection, because the program was started at 1953 and shut down at 1973. For two decades the black program was allowed to experiment with people, including doing the infamous prison experiment. But it was not all for bad as they also advanced the psycological studies a great deal, and we now understand more about the human mind than ever before.

The episode clearly illustrates that part, and I laughed at the end when Max presented generals the evidence. They tried their best to alter people perception by launching a fake invasion. We know that Von Braun talked about it before he died. And he warned that the military would do their everything to make the people to believe that the aliens were hostile. From the Pentagon perspective, it's better that they come out on the subject and acknowledge that they don't know what's going on, and that they have been preparing for the invasion ever since the crash, than try to any longer keep quiet about it.

From what we know there is nothing we can do to stop the abductions. They will continue forever. But there is also hypothesis which claims that the world governments know and they have been talking to aliens since fifties. The great public knows only fragments.

Thing is, there was two other perception alterations in this episode. Mimi took the front and lead the civilian investigation to New Hamshire with her new best buddy. And Suzy strong handed KGB attempt on her life. I loved when she drove over the guard. The was zero ef's given about him, but I was surprised that she let her handler to to live. Nobody would have known nothing, if she had done the cleaner job. I guess she doesn't want to do that after she erased her last handler's mistake, and made Hynek's neighbour to disappear.

I feel that she wants to remain close to her mark, because Quinn handles her as a queen. There is nothing the captain would do to harm his woman, even if he has shown rage. Especially towards Suzy's man on the hit list. Problem I see is how General Harding is going to act, when his double agent is capped?

Speaking of the generals, it troubles me that they are so hell bent on acting against the superior opponent. At the same time it really feel that Hynek is on their side. He doesn't want to uncover the truth. Everything has to be explained, so that he can remain in the program to uncover the truth. Thing is he lost it, and honestly I think he cannot see the way how things really are.

He didn't even ask how the airforce had managed to create saucers back in fifties. The VZ-9 Avrocar was started at 1958 and they didn't had a prototype straight away. It was built in that year, and the first model was far from the 3.5 Mach speeds. In fact, it was supremely difficult to handle, and they tried to make it better until 61, when the Pentagon withdrew the money from the "flying saucer" program.

But he didn't ask about it. Neither did he drew the connection to the remote viewer producing the possible outcome. He assumed that it was the CIA thing, that they knew everything and that they were in bed with the Pentagon. The way History Channel portrays Hynek is that he's a fool. No wonder why MIB pistol slapped him.

I too would have been upset for Dr Hynek getting so twisted. But I have to admit that it's interesting how they are also showing classified stuff and explain sighting through them. So what is it that we should believe?

MIB back!

Attachments

• aces.jpg
    aces.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Reactions: ctg
And Suzy strong handed KGB attempt on her life. I loved when she drove over the guard. The was zero ef's given about him, but I was surprised that she let her handler to to live.
Pretty sloppy execution job. Almost like they weren't serious about Susie.
One whack to the head with a shovel, apparently followed by a couple of shovelfuls of thrown over her body. Nobody thought to check for life signs or deliver a coup de grace? Was the guard just taking a break before finishing the job by filling the grave and pinning her in there, dead or alive?
Where did the other guy and the handler go? Did I miss a second car when they arrived at the scene?
Susie must have been sporting a fairly obvious head wound. How did Capt. Quinn miss it when he returned?
Questions, questions, questions.

One whack to the head with a shovel, apparently followed by a couple of shovelfuls of thrown over her body. Nobody thought to check for life signs or deliver a coup de grace?

Usually shovel in the head does it. No need for seconds. What I don't get is why to leave the guard there? It's not like they were expecting her to get out, and that covering job was so sloppy. I know it's their tradition, but they know how to murder people. In that they excel in the business.

Was the guard just taking a break before finishing the job by filling the grave and pinning her in there, dead or alive?

I don't know what he was doing other than having a ciggy or fifteen.

Did I miss a second car when they arrived at the scene?

You didn't miss anything. You can assume that they were fetched by some other people.

Susie must have been sporting a fairly obvious head wound. How did Capt. Quinn miss it when he returned?

Well, you know love makes your wear purple glasses and makeup can do wonders. Quinn won't be looking under her hair any way.

Well, you know love makes your wear purple glasses and makeup can do wonders. Quinn won't be looking under her hair any way.
Yeah, like he couldn't see that one side of her head was a lot flatter than the other. :LOL:

• Haha
Best part of S2E4 … below:

Attachments

• monkey.jpg
    monkey.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 111
  • green.jpg
    green.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 116
Welp , actually the monkey+green goop hand prints = best Hynek sighting solution. Love it!

I do love it, but it was all hoax and about debunking, and I hated that for some reason. But equally I hated that they used such an obvious thing. The alien skeleton in the morgue table is still the best proof in my honest opinion. Von Braun's tank alien is the second. I still can't figure out why would you put a body in a liquid and force them to use the ventilator/force feeding. It is a horrifying procedure to go alive. You wish you would die.

The generals wanted their war, so that they could go public with the information and possibly for a large number of scientists to work on the problem... before it's too late. I get them, but the truth is, we can't cheat in this game. The science takes time. In some cases it takes forever and we just can't figure out how they did make their things work. That's what Lazar and Staton spoke about. But now the game has changed, and they have come out with their need for the larger community to acknowledge these things. And the science is saying it's not possible, because of the time and Einstein's formulas. The wormhole is still just a theory. All we know is that they exist in the blackholes.

So, here's what I don't get from fifties America is that why they were so scared? Why the Pentagon of all places wanted to keep it hidden? The depunking became an art, eventually creating the Mythbusters, who proved some of those theories. Today we accept the science and the evidence, and yet, because of that effing taboo we still can't talk about it. The History Channel is doing the same thing as it is doing with the Vikings, and that is making some sense to those stories.

Yeah, it is taking huge leaps, and putting the PBB in places it shouldn't have been... or then it proves the background, the deepstate, the puppet government, the fiat-money, corporate dominance. I still can't believe that we have a space-fleet, off-world colony, an exchange program, a MIB, and bloody MJ12.

It's like they had to put in a depunking episode. So I guess Dr Hynek took one for all us when the MIB floored him. How is going to explain that to Mimi?

I do love it, but it was all hoax and about debunking, and I hated that for some reason. But equally I hated that they used such an obvious thing. The alien skeleton in the morgue table is still the best proof in my honest opinion. Von Braun's tank alien is the second. I still can't figure out why would you put a body in a liquid and force them to use the ventilator/force feeding. It is a horrifying procedure to go alive. You wish you would die.

The generals wanted their war, so that they could go public with the information and possibly for a large number of scientists to work on the problem... before it's too late. I get them, but the truth is, we can't cheat in this game. The science takes time. In some cases it takes forever and we just can't figure out how they did make their things work. That's what Lazar and Staton spoke about. But now the game has changed, and they have come out with their need for the larger community to acknowledge these things. And the science is saying it's not possible, because of the time and Einstein's formulas. The wormhole is still just a theory. All we know is that they exist in the blackholes.

So, here's what I don't get from fifties America is that why they were so scared? Why the Pentagon of all places wanted to keep it hidden? The depunking became an art, eventually creating the Mythbusters, who proved some of those theories. Today we accept the science and the evidence, and yet, because of that effing taboo we still can't talk about it. The History Channel is doing the same thing as it is doing with the Vikings, and that is making some sense to those stories.

Yeah, it is taking huge leaps, and putting the PBB in places it shouldn't have been... or then it proves the background, the deepstate, the puppet government, the fiat-money, corporate dominance. I still can't believe that we have a space-fleet, off-world colony, an exchange program, a MIB, and bloody MJ12.

It's like they had to put in a depunking episode. So I guess Dr Hynek took one for all us when the MIB floored him. How is going to explain that to Mimi?
They really need to introduce Ray Palmer as a character.

Ray Palmer as a character.

Well, no, because going with the SF, you establish more fiction, even though you show the culture shift. If their aim is to add a shade then those stories should be part of Mimi and that side. The danger is that if you venture into that land you end up losing the story, the stuff that matters. We get that SF made this possible, because the writers couldn't let go of the UFO fiction.

If the History Channel want to do that, it should be own program that they should associate with the PBB, by playing that side and showing the generals mixing with the Hollywood and so on. SF and Fantasy played a huge role by obfuscating the whole thing behind the shroud of fiction. So the fiction cannot really play part, unless it's essential for the PBB story.

Well, no, because going with the SF, you establish more fiction, even though you show the culture shift. If their aim is to add a shade then those stories should be part of Mimi and that side. The danger is that if you venture into that land you end up losing the story, the stuff that matters. We get that SF made this possible, because the writers couldn't let go of the UFO fiction.

If the History Channel want to do that, it should be own program that they should associate with the PBB, by playing that side and showing the generals mixing with the Hollywood and so on. SF and Fantasy played a huge role by obfuscating the whole thing behind the shroud of fiction. So the fiction cannot really play part, unless it's essential for the PBB story.
Well ol Ray with his magazines , like Flying Saucers, did more to popularize UFOs than anybody else.

OGmemV4.jpg

So, here we are here, with another undeniable link to the phenomenon. I looked at the episode titles and it seems that the History Channel is continuing making the famous cases to appear before their time. Why? I don't know, because I expected that they would have continued investigating other famous incidents, instead of diving deeply into the lore. Fifties and to end of sixties, when the Robertson Panel stopped the Project, the Blue Book team investigated so many things. But not before their time. Instead the skies were buzzing with the incidents, and people were fooled by the natural phenomenons, instead of seeing the real encounters.

Today we are so far ahead of in sciences and especially on sharing the knowledge that we already debunk most of the cases automatically. Yet, we cannot explain the unexplainable, because we don't have all the pieces. It seems that the US government doesn't have whole picture either, if you start to break the equation to pieces. But one thing is certain, Hynek did meet up with the Men in Black, and he was scared about them.

The real MIB were an US Air Force unit that was tasked on recovering crashed objects. They had security clearances going above Top Secret, and curious thing is that they originated from the Roswell AFB before they moved to Wright-Patterson to be finally assimilated to Pentagon's infamous Foreign Technology Division. But because most of its operations are classified, and most likely will never see the daylight, we cannot know for sure.

In the series the MIB claimed that they had left the army behind and formed their own task group that had access to all the information that the Pentagon was hiding from the public. William claimed that Hynek had betrayed him with his weather explanations and he stated that Hynek had lost the plot instead of embracing the mystery as they had. I felt that he wanted to show Hynek what he had found from Antartica. You could even see that MIB had stored boxes destined to Antartica in their hangar.

Thing that intrigued me more was the plane at above shot. Notice it has no tail numbers. The infamous black helicopters seen in the A51 episode were the same. If you do a search on the MIB and Black Helicopters, you'll find more sightings on machines than on the MIB. They are a mystery. Both of them, and there is only Janet Flights that share the similarity by no tail numbers. If you connect the dots, a picture appears, where the MIB clearly sits above Pentagon's Joint Chiefs, and they clearly have a SAP stamped all over them, including the Black Budget.

But then there is the question Hynek produced, "How do they know all of it?" and that is the key mystery. How do they when the Generals clearly are operating in the unknown territory. I cannot answer that question, but I can speculate that they review all the evidence, all the reports, and they don't answer to anyone inside the Government or under it, because of their Special Access Program status.

If they are the unit that were responsible for the crash retrievals it would explain a lot of thing, because certainly those men would have had questions of their own. No man can just walk in the site and not wonder who and what crashed there, when nothing of it seems familiar. Only the retrieval guys would know the connections. But even then I doubt they could make the UAPs to appear, unless they were in contact, and therefore in knowledge of what's happening in our space.

So, if they are humans and in knowledge, then why is that none of them has spoken?

Nevertheless I think History cut some of the story away, as Mimi's investigation to the secret files didn't yield anything. It was as if she didn't learn anything new, even though that was her mission. Instead she ended sleeping on their table, and that was all her function in the story, while Quinn, Sam and Hynek got main airtime.

I also felt slightly disappointed that Lucy didn't appear in this episode. It was mostly about Hynek being stubborn *******, instead of being intrigued by the USO, and the metal recovery. He didn't even study the metals, when they were dropped on the deck, even though it was clear that the alloys weren't manufactured by a man. Certainly by nobody who were living in the Maury Island at the time.

Here's MUFON case file on the Maury Island Incident - 1947

Maybe it's due to the movies, but I've always regarded the MIB as a joke. This episode did not change that view.
A rogue spin-off of a top secret government operation with a dress code? I thought it was hilarious that they required Hynek to don their official costume so he wouldn't "stand out" -- as if a group of men all dressed in black wouldn't draw attention wherever they might pop up (like landing on a beach). If the MIB truly believed their attire was civilian camouflage, why didn't they give poor Hynek a hat to complete the outfit?
That said, it was an entertaining episode. Seems like all the factions involved -- the Air Force, the CIA and the MIB -- want to be in charge of close encounter investigations for reasons that have not become clear. Is it all just Cold War paranoia about acquiring the military advantage of alien technology?

Men in Black

Why didn't the MIB give
Hynek a black hat?

Back