9.08: The Walking Dead - Evolution

I can get not having a bunch of armor, for the dead you just need some heavy leather on your arms and lower legs something like welders sleeves. They are dead, but they still have the same teeth. Plate, chain will not stop a round. At this point I would think it would be better to work on black powder.

...for the dead you just need some heavy leather on your arms and lower legs something like welders sleeves....
I agree. They could pick up Kevlar lined cut resistant tops, jackets, sleeves and gloves from any building supply store or sailing store To still be going outside of the walls (11 years later?) without adequate protection is stupidity and recklessness.

We have seen instances where they have used bits and pieces of armour ie. The Kingdom and Glenn way back in The Prison. It would seem an obvious path to go down however the real danger in the series has always being from the living. The Zombies seem to be incidental to the whole show as it progressed.

Sorry, if this is old, but it seemed obvious that Negan was in the cast only to have him escape eventually. I should have posted this long ago, & likely someone else already has. From the characters' perspectives, no; but the writers' must surely have intended his escape from the very start.

Please don't hit me! I know this must be very old by now. I have been very busy preparing to move, & I finally have. :cautious: Yes, I should have read the topics on the first 7 episodes.

Sorry, if this is old, but it seemed obvious that Negan was in the cast only to have him escape eventually.

Well, yeah. In the comics, if I remember correctly he closed the door and never went out, because he was institutionalised. In the small screen things are different.

Please don't hit me! I know this must be very old by now. I have been very busy preparing to move, & I finally have. :cautious: Yes, I should have read the topics on the first 7 episodes.

LUL Don't worry about it. It's cool. Happy Christmas.

zombie-santa-image_csp18886477.jpg