Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Peter Capaldi: 2013-2017

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Hurt (war doctor): 2013

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jodi Whittaker: 2018

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
Matt Smith got my vote but I must say I loved Jenna Coleman too. Their chemistry was awesome.

Tennant and Baker are almost a tie for me.
Both had good writers behind them. Peter Capaldis serieses probably could have gone down as classics, if it weren't for Moffat's baffling creative decisions.

The First Doctor that I ever saw on tv was John Pertwee incarnation . I wasn't able to get into the series, and then one day I turned on the PBS and there was Tom Bakers first episode . Robot. His intepresation of the character had me in stitched. He was of the wall. I loved him in that role. His Doctor could be funny and deadly serious at the same time. My favorite episode with him is Genesis of the Daleks , My least favorite was Logopolis because its good as it was , it was his last series. It was aaasadd to see him leave the show . I got to like Davidson and theses that came after and I went back and watched all he old Doctor episodes prior baker that existed. eveyth act that palyedthe part bought something interesting and new to the role . In Perwee era my favorite serial is Inferno. it's seven part serial and its got everything . parallel universe , , A parallel universe with evil and not evil Doppelgängers of the main characters, a obsessed scientiees and and world end disaster in the the universes. Its classic stuff. !:cool:

@BAYLOR like you my first Doctor was John Pertwee, I can remember being terrified by a monster that could walk through walls, I then started watching it regular from the story Planet of the Daleks. I didn’t see inferno the first time round but having seen it since I agree with you that it was a great story, in fact I would love to see it remade with modern sfx.

My first Doctor was William Hartnell , but I was very young. So I always think of Troughton as My Doctor.

Nevertheless I've voted for Tom Baker, who was just so much fun.