November 2018 100 word anonymous challenge Discussion thread.

Only a day and a half left to enter this month's Anonymous challenge, and lots of our usual entrants haven't sent me a story yet.

But there's still time and at the moment, there are only 10 other people to beat.
So get to it. I'll be waiting for your message.

Still time to enter.
But not after midnight tonight (GMT)

Send your entry to me ASAP.

The poll is now up for this challenge. (HERE)

Please note, that due to a miscalculation of the time difference, you have 2 more hours to vote than I stated in the poll message.

Which reminds me of a story from my student days, in the dim and distant past.

It was the first time that I was allowed to join the team of bellringers at St. Nicholas's church in Liverpool, for which I needed to have reached a certain level of not being completely useless. I was to be there at 8 am.
Now I am someone who always tends to be early for any appointment, prefering that to any possibility of being late.
Knowing that, I prepared myself a flask of tea, to drink between my expected early arrival and the arrival of the rest of the team.
It was also the Sunday when the clocks changed, and naturally I made the calculation in the wrong direction.

A couple of homeless guys were very amused to see a young student sitting on a bench on the Pier Head looking lost between 5:30 and 8 am on a Sunday morning. They were however grateful for the tea.

Perhaps if you'd toasted less muffins?

Yeah, but it was a toss up between this -
1543415326414.png

or this -

1543416019854.png

innit?

Er...

As I'm the nominted sober driver, I presume I'm not allowed a vote?

However, it seems to me that this @farntfar person is going to walk away with it this month.

Here is the list of authors for you to match against the stories. (Sorry to take a while to post this.)
and to add to the excitement, this month we have 2 dummy authors.

Chrispenycate
Joshua Jones
Victoria Silverwolf
Cathbad
scarpelius
jackwinabox57
Farntfar
Dannymg
TheEndIsNigh
Karn's Return
Graymalkin
johnnyjet
mosaix
Daysman

Er... why can't you vote TEIN?
Everyone can vote. Even me.

But I can't play the guessing game, because I already know who did what.

Sorry folks missed this one. I've had a bit on my mind and I got confused with the closing date for entries here and the closing date for voting on the 85 words

I've actually got something, so I'll post it here when the voting is over

The End of the Trip -- An account of a haunting psychedelic experience.

Of Course, I Could Stop This Tomorrow -- A look into the depths of heartfelt emotion.

My vote goes to the last story listed above.

The End of the Trip -- An account of a haunting psychedelic experience.

Of Course, I Could Stop This Tomorrow -- A look into the depths of heartfelt emotion.

My vote goes to the last story listed above.
Now, now Victoria, voting for your own story is forbidden ;). Guess I am starting over on my guesses...

My Guesses:

Chrispenycate - One Is The Lonliest Number That You'll Ever do
Joshua Jones - One Soul, One Life, One Soul, One Life
Victoria Silverwolf - Beware of Spoilers
Cathbad - Ideas
scarpelius - Mezzanine
jackwinabox57 - A Free Ride
Farntfar - Junkie
Dannymg - Addicted
TheEndIsNigh - One To Be Done
Graymalkin - Of Course, I Could Stop This Tomorrow
johnnyjet - One Night In Heaven