BristolCon 2019

Serendipity

BristolCon in 2019 will be on October 26th at the same hotel - the Doubletree Hilton Bristol. Hopefully it will not suffer the perfect travel storm of roadworks and railways (Bristol Temple Meads is only five minutes walk away) that it did in 2018.

Guests of Honour - Diane Duane (author), Gareth Powell (author) and Andy Bigwood (artist).

I plan to be there... anyone else mad enough to plan that far in advance?

Ursa major

Bearly Believable
Staff member
the perfect travel storm of roadworks and railways
Quite independently of the roadworks within Bristol (some of which actually helped me negotiate the last part of the journey o_O), I managed to find yet another route from the south coast to the hotel that took over four hours of my time. :(

I shall be seeking out another route in 2019, though with little expectation of the journey time being less than is usually the case.

Jo Zebedee

Aliens vs Belfast. http://jozebedee.com/newsletter
Supporter
BristolCon in 2019 will be on October 26th at the same hotel - the Doubletree Hilton Bristol. Hopefully it will not suffer the perfect travel storm of roadworks and railways (Bristol Temple Meads is only five minutes walk away) that it did in 2018.

Guests of Honour - Diane Duane (author), Gareth Powell (author) and Andy Bigwood (artist).

I plan to be there... anyone else mad enough to plan that far in advance?
I’m stuffed. I’m going to Edgelit, Octocon, Dublin and Belfast and, without an invite (cos then the Arts Council cover my travel - that’s how I’m covering Edgelit) I’m too broke for anything more!

Abernovo

Supporter
I should be attending again. It's always a good get-together, and very friendly. I enjoyed Bar-Con as well.

Not sure how I can afford everything this coming year, though. I'm also supposed to be going to Dublin and Belfast.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Abernovo Conventions and Events 32
Ursa major Conventions and Events 1
Serendipity Conventions and Events 35
Mouse Conventions and Events 55
Mouse Conventions and Events 110