Streaming Torchwood?

Narkalui

Nerf Herder
Why is Torchwood not available to stream anywhere? I had it on my List on Netflix to rewatch, when I finally got in the mood it had disappeared. Now it's on Amazon but it's not Prime. So annoying.

I suspect if it's on Agazin it goes/went like this.

Agazin:

"Hey CCB, we want to show tarchweed and are prepared to pay as much as £0.50 per week (because the banks won't accept transfers for anything less and even that over values it)."

CCB :

"Oooh lovely jubely, OK then it's a deal. Any chance you can pay up front for the year."

Agazin:

"If we pay up front for the whole year, then we can value the episodes a lot cheaper."

CCB:

"Oh s--t, we could've shoot ourselves in the foot here..."

No, no, let's keep to the original deal, 50p a week for a bucket of piss sounds good to us."

Agazin:

"Weellll OK then, but you can't let Newtflag screen it, coz they don't pay you anything!"

CCB:

"OK, it a deal. We tell Newtflag to go stuff themselves and we get 50p a week for as long as you like for a sack of crap.!"

Agazin:

"Deal."

I really liked Torchwood. I still hold hope that it will be revisited. It's still free on Amazon Prime in the US. I just checked.

I really liked Torchwood. I still hold hope that it will be revisited. It's still free on Amazon Prime in the US. I just checked.

Whew, I was scared for a bit, there! I was about to go and see if it had disappeared from my Prime.