The Expanse - Season 4 set for mid 2019

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
I just receive season 2 on Blu-ray, so I’m looking forward to getting back into it. I need to catch up on the novels too.

Al Jackson

This was the first fan made trailer for The Expanse. (I posted the 3rd one above .)

Al Jackson

Really nice VFX reel from The Expanse VFX team.
The launch and the recovery of the Nauvoo , the Rocinante in action.... more... the Razorback

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
Bumping this as I have started watching season two. (To be honest, I'm not too sure why it has taken me so long.)

Enjoying it very much, so far and surprised at how faithful it remains to the novels. I know that the two authors are heavily involved with the series, but still...

Need to download the rest of the neovels too.

elvet

Easily amused
Supporter
Even though I have had season 3 available since the early summer, I have only started watching it now. I'm savoring every episode, and am up to episode 8. Absolutely phenomenal this season. After each episode, I listen to The Churn podcast to get the breakdown. Because it happened during the SYFY cancellation/Amazon resuscitation furor, it is very interesting hearing what Ty and Daniel have to say through it all. Also, Cas Anvar's story of the moment they found out that Amazon picked up the show is priceless.

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
I have preordered the Blu-Ray of series 3, but it isn't due for release until November.

ctg

weaver of the unseen
Supporter

The new cast member announcements for The Expanse Season 4 keep coming! The latest? According to Deadline, Rosa Gilmore (The Handmaid’s Tale), Keon Alexander (Tyrant) and Jess Salgueiro (Mouthpiece) will all be joing The Expanse in Season 4.
The Expanse Season 4 Release Date, Cast, and Other News

The Expanse season 4 will be coming to Amazon, which has made a deal with Alcon Entertainment to continue the series for a fourth season and perhaps beyond. The move is one that was hoped for and in many cases expected by fans and those within Alcon given its overwhelming critical success and its consistent ratings on Syfy, which chose not to continue to distribute the series.

“We couldn’t be more excited that The Expanse is going to continue on Amazon Prime," Alcon Entertainment Co-Founders and Co-CEOs Andrew Kosove and Broderick Johnson said in a press release. "We are deeply grateful that Jeff Bezos, Jen Salke, and their team at Amazon have shown such faith in our show. We also want to thank Laura Lancaster, head of Alcon Television for her tireless efforts. We are fully aware that this wouldn’t have been possible if it wasn’t for the staggering outpouring of support from the most creative, hardest working sci-fi fans around the world. From reddit campaigns to airplanes, we say thank you. It worked!”

The Expanse transported us across the solar system for three brilliant seasons of television,” said Chris McCumber, President, Entertainment Networks for NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment after the cancellation “Everyone at Syfy is a massive fan of the series, and this was an incredibly difficult decision. We want to sincerely thank The Expanse’s amazing cast, crew and all the dedicated creatives who helped bring James S.A. Corey’s story to life. And to the series’ loyal fans, we thank you most of all.”

ctg

weaver of the unseen
Supporter
I'll get an invite to tour the sets.
They have wrapped the shooting on most major actors. So if it's true, you might get that chance becoming reality very soon.

Al Jackson

Watching season 2 again, for me the best visual narrative TV science fiction I have ever seen is season 2 episode 5 of The Expanse.
For people who find the first season slow start with the 2nd season.