The Expanse

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
I just receive season 2 on Blu-ray, so I’m looking forward to getting back into it. I need to catch up on the novels too.

Al Jackson

Really nice VFX reel from The Expanse VFX team.
The launch and the recovery of the Nauvoo , the Rocinante in action.... more... the Razorback

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
Bumping this as I have started watching season two. (To be honest, I'm not too sure why it has taken me so long.)

Enjoying it very much, so far and surprised at how faithful it remains to the novels. I know that the two authors are heavily involved with the series, but still...

Need to download the rest of the neovels too.

elvet

Easily amused
Supporter
Even though I have had season 3 available since the early summer, I have only started watching it now. I'm savoring every episode, and am up to episode 8. Absolutely phenomenal this season. After each episode, I listen to The Churn podcast to get the breakdown. Because it happened during the SYFY cancellation/Amazon resuscitation furor, it is very interesting hearing what Ty and Daniel have to say through it all. Also, Cas Anvar's story of the moment they found out that Amazon picked up the show is priceless.