New Firefly Novel Out Soon

REBerg

Registered Alien
Supporter
Firefly - Big Damn Hero @ Titan Books

bigdamnhero.jpg

BAYLOR

There Are Always new Things to Learn.
I would have preferred a TV movie or a miniseries.

BAYLOR

Your M8B must have a larger-than-average message window. :D

Yes it the 8 Ball super deluxe model and ti light up in the dark !:D

REBerg , a book is good but I and I think you and everyone else who like Firefly would Love to see it come back as a show. The 2005 film Serenity was terrific and disappoint that that it didn't do well enough to spew sequels.

I suspect that if the show run on the WB or the Syfy channel it would have run for a few seasons, They would have given it far more of chance then Fox. :(

Vince W

Towel Champion
Supporter
Yes it the 8 Ball super deluxe model and ti light up in the dark !:D

REBerg , a book is good but I and I think you and everyone else who like Firefly would Love to see it come back as a show. The 2005 film Serenity was terrific and disappoint that that it didn't do well enough to spew sequels.

I suspect that if the show run on the WB or the Syfy channel it would have run for a few seasons, They would have given it far more of chance then Fox. :(
At that time period the Sci-Fi Channel had some good programming, so Firefly would have been a flagship show for them. They should have picked it up when Fox dropped it.

BAYLOR

At that time period the Sci-Fi Channel had some good programming, so Firefly would have been a flagship show for them. They should have picked it up when Fox dropped it.

Exactly.:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
REBerg Firefly 2
Toby Frost Firefly 112
Parzival Firefly 0
Vladd67 Firefly 38
Dave Firefly 3