Interview with BSFA next Wednesday - and Man O'War currently at £1.99 for Kindle

Dan Jones

Der Vater absurder Geschichten
Supporter
Next week I'll be interviewed by Naomi Foyle, author of Seoul Survivors and the Gaia Chronicles (book 4 of which is being released this week, by the way), for the British Science Fiction Association, about Man O'War. The interview will take place at the BSFA meeting in London, and be broadcast live at 7pm via Twitter and Periscope. I think questions "from the floor" can be fired in via twitter to Chad's account at @lapswood8, as he's running the show.

Also to coincide with this monumental meeting of minds, Amazon have discounted the Kindle edition of Man O'War to £1.99, which given how much I spent writing it works out at 0.000304p per hour! And for that you get a gaggle of sex robots, gangsters, moral conundrums, the beautiful landscapes of Bethnal Green, Tilbury, downtown Lyon, the Niger Delta, and more jellyfish than you can shake a bionic stick at. So vamos, help a writer earn an honest wage and pick one up now*.

*And if you do, please leave a review. We all love reviews.