Chrons members in New England?

Juliana

Juliana Spink Mills. "No capes!"
Supporter
Today I got to meet @AlanaStark! Turns out we live very close to each other... *waves at Alana*

So it got me wondering, are there any other New England Chrons members I'm not aware of, and who'd like to meet up? The only one I know on the East Coast is @johnnyjet in the Pittsburg area, but he's not really close enough to meet (though I WILL make it down to Confluence eventually, I promise!).

Anyone?

AlanaStark

*waves back* I had so much fun hanging out with you! I definitely would like to do that again and if there's anyone in the New England area who would like to meet up that would be awesome! I haven't spoken to another writer since I took college courses and it felt so good to connect with a like-minded person. Not that we can't do that here, but there's something about seeing people face to face that helps me feel less alone in my struggles as a writer.

johnnyjet

Western PA High Tech Country Boy
So it got me wondering, are there any other New England Chrons members I'm not aware of, and who'd like to meet up? The only one I know on the East Coast is @johnnyjet in the Pittsburg area, but he's not really close enough to meet (though I WILL make it down to Confluence eventually, I promise!).

I'll hold you to that promise, @Juliana! Would be nice to meet up with you. Of course, it is a long drive from New England, so it would be a major road trip.

I nominate Juliana for President of the East Coast U.S.A. Branch of the Chrons!