What Are Your Favorite Cartoons , Cartoon Characters and Animated TV Series ?

Catdog was just plain weird but fun in small doses. Some episodes of Jonny Bravo were funny (especially the Scooby Doo one). As a kid I loved Battle of the Planets and Top Cat, two great shows.

I've been watching MIB: The Series recently. I'd never seen it before and it's terrific fun. Better than the films in many ways.

That is an absolutely terrific tv series . Well written and hysterically funny ! :lol:

South Park followed closely by Roadrunner. It's roadrunner scenes like this that are just classic. Not to mention creating the Koyote/ACME meme. :)

ps. For the legalistically minded here is the transcript of Coyote vs ACME from the New Yorker. Brilliant!

Last edited:
Stare Trek Lower Decks, seen the premier episode . Love the show , the comedy and the characters.:cool:(y)

Rick and Morty, Family Guy, South Park, Bob's Burgers, Archer, Home Movies, Over the Garden Wall, Cowboy Bebop, The Big O

I watch more cartoons than I do live-action shows. Is that a bad thing?

South Park followed closely by Roadrunner. It's roadrunner scenes like this that are just classic. Not to mention creating the Koyote/ACME meme. :)

ps. For the legalistically minded here is the transcript of Coyote vs ACME from the New Yorker. Brilliant!

I vaguely recall a NATIONAL LAMPOON article about the Coyote's lawsuit against the ACME Company. It boiled down to the fine print on every item that stated it was ineffective when used against roadrunners.

New cartoon on Prime; Fugget about it.
If I limit myself to 1 or 2 episodes a week, I find it funny.

How to Train Your Dragon spin-off series would probably be my top favorite animated shows:
Dragons: Riders of Berk
Defenders of Berk
Race to the Edge

I love dragons, and the first movie is still my all-time favorite film.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Star Wars: Rebels

Aladdin
Lilo and Stitch

And, I'm currently watching American Dragon: Jake Long, which I'm enjoying. Love the concept of dragons that shape-shift into Humans and protect fantasy creatures that exist in the shadows of our modern world. Kind of like a fantasy version of Men in Black.

My favorite as a lad was the original Alvin Show followed closely by Beanie and Cecil.

Alvin I remember and yes that was a very good show.

Beanie and Cecil I never saw and episode of but know of it and have seen segments it.

Did you see Q T Hush , Cool McCool and The Professor and Leonardo ? :)

Last edited: