What Are Your Favorite Cartoons , Cartoon Characters and Animated TV Series ?

Wow, this thread brought back a lot of memories! Lol. Let's see some old favorites include: Talespin, Dogtanion and the Muskyhounds, Victor & Hugo, Dastardly and Muttley in Their Flying Machine, Thundercats, Transformers, Biker Mice from Mars (corny yes, but funny!), Sharky & George, Pinky and the Brain, Loony Toons, Tiny Toons, Roadrovers, Count Duckula, Duck Dodgers and the Return of the 24 1/2 Century, and I could probably add many more if I kept thinking back on what I used to watch.

OHB

Crazed Writer
I'm a cartoonaholic, so I could easily have 100 answers to this question. If I had to narrow it down, I'd say Looney Tunes, Pinky and the Brain (I own every season of it), Animaniacs, and Tiny Toon Adventures (which is why I have Gogo Dodo as my avatar).

picklematrix

I grew up watching Fairly Odd Parents, definitely a great show. I also caught the Simpsons in their hayday, and futurama when it originally aired.
Rick and Morty is my favourite modern toon.
Stuff like family guy and American dad is okay. I'm a defender of Seth Mcfarlane's animated work. I know it's not to everyone's taste, and there are a lot of weak jokes/episodes.
Just started watching Disenchanted. I'll finish the series for sure, it's entertaining enough.