I NEED HELP

Lathan t

Book is about people getting chosen to fight some kind of evil and then regular people when around them go crazy and try to kill them for no reason i need to find the title

This is rather vague, I'm afraid - can you think of anything more about the book that might help? Names, places, when the book was set, how long ago you read it, how long was the book, etc, would all be of help.

This is rather vague, I'm afraid - can you think of anything more about the book that might help? Names, places, when the book was set, how long ago you read it, how long was the book, etc, would all be of help.
It was like 2 years ago i cant remember anything but the plot really but i know that they hide out in an abandoned amusement park and the go through like a 2 day cacoon phase for angles to take over there body only some are selected though

Was thinking Paul Anthony Jones Extinction Point series with people going crazy near other people and cocoons but no angels or selection

Possibly one of the 'Hater' series by David Moody?
There's definitely one where some people hide in an abandoned amusement park from the crazed haters - I only read that one, but can't remember which it was, there could be angels in a later book in the series
David Moody - Wikipedia

I dont believe its a series. And also nobody could tell about the people attacking the chosen kids because it was like instinct took over

Hi,

Not a good fit - no amusement park or angels, just alien parasites called souls - but could it be mixed up with Meyer's - The Host?

Cheers, Greg.