Killjoys 4.07: O Mother, Where Art Thou

REBerg

Registered Alien
Supporter
killjoys_gallery_407recap_15.jpg

Alternate title: Dutch Meets Grandma
I didn't expect to see quite so much of Khylen this season, considering that he met his end in 2.10, "How to Kill Friends and Influence People. " He could have been a bit more revealing as he gasped his last, instead of leaving Dutch to decipher the enigma of The Lady.
Looks like saving the Universe from the Green Goo is all up to Dutch.

Last edited:
I didn't expect to see the Mother ! Period. And I'm glad we've finally met her. Her character and the fact she was one of the 10's quad's queen explain a lot of Aneela and Dutch's behaviours. They are both princesses and later queens, just like her mother.

Dutch has finally admitted for herself Khylen was her father, which makes Yalena her mother, not grandma.
Quite strange she survived more than 250 years on that pulsar. Is she the one behind that killer's fraternity ?

Khylen was indeed very smart and found a way to keep secrets from the Lady. I wonder what other surprises he reserves us.

That moment when both Johnny and Dutch thought they would be swept by a blackhall and landed on the pulsar was incredible. It made me kept my breath.

My funny moment in this episode ? It was when now converted hullen goes and saves Pree and his mate and says: *You are my guys*. :lol:

Looks like D'avin is in trouble again. I can't wait to see next episode. :)