Brandon Sanderson LIVE on Google Hangouts on Air

The Bluestocking

Bloody Mary in Blue
Just a quick public service announcement here that Mr Sanderson will be a guest on a live Google Hangout hosted by my anti-Violence Against Women charity at 6pm PST (Los Angeles Time), Saturday 1 September 2018.

Mr Sanderson will be doing a reading and then discussing women and girls in his books and pop culture and what writers and men can do to help stop violence against women.

This will be streamed via YouTube and you can watch it and ask Mr Sanderson questions in the chatbox next to the video screen during the Hangout. Here is the link:

If your time zone doesn't jive with the start time (i.e. you're in the UK or Europe and fast asleep at that time):

1. The Hangout will be automatically recorded and archived for you to view later on.

2. You can leave your questions here and I'll gather them up and get them organised for Mr Sanderson to answer. Mind you - he can't answer every single fan question within the 1 - 1.5 hours that he's on but he'll try.

Epic Fantasy and Brandon Sanderson fans:

Quick reminder that Brandon's live Google Hangout is coming this weekend (1st September) but will be held at 6pm Pacific time which is in the middle of the night for those of you in the UK and Europe..

If you have any questions for him about his books, writing etc, please leave them here by 3pm UK time, 31 August 2018 as I will have to collate them in time to hand over to the moderator/presenter.

@Brian G Turner @HareBrain @Juliana @nixie @Vaz @Cathbad @Harpo @millymollymo