Deathstalker (1983)

WaylanderToo

well Amazon has a load of bad films available on prime so I thought I'd catch up with a load of 80's 'classics'. 1st on the list was Deathstalker....oooh boy what a mistake! Time has not been kind shall we say? Actually, let's be honest here the film was sh*t in the 80's and it's even worse now! Poorly acted and, in truth, downright rapey especially by today's standards. A film best consigned to the dustbin of history

Heh. I also found that on Amazon this week. I remembered the ?Frazetta poster from back in the day, and the Joe Bob Briggs review, but I missed it at the time although I am pretty certain I rented Deathstalker II from the local video shop one drunken Friday night around 1994. It is hilariously inept and very dated. Even worse than Hundra, Beastmaster, Krull, or Hawk the Slayer.

Amazon has a quite a respectable collection of seriously poor grindhouse movies if you do a bit of digging.

Has anyone else heard of the YouTube channel 'The Best of the Worst'? They watch 3 or 4 very low budget films and decide which is the best of them. Very amusing