August 2018 100 Anonymous Challenge Discussion Thread

Vote goes to Eternal Judgement. "One man's heaven is another man's hell". In Space no one can hear you write.

So, now the fun begins.

Eleven stories, thirteen votes.

Mm, I wonder who wrote what?

HI everyone. I've been somewhat lax. The heavy painkillers I'm taking for my broken ribs make me somewhat dopey and I've spent a lot of time sleeping. I fell asleep at half time at a football match last weekend and again on the train on the way back and missed my station!

Anyway, it's entirely my fault that things have got so delayed with this and can only apologise.

We have, of course, a winner - Size Does Matter

List of entrants (including a red herring):

Cathbad
chrispenycate
D3athw4lker
Dannymcg
Graymalkin
jackwinabox57
johnnyjet
M Robert Gibson
Mosaix
Peter V
TheEndIsNigh
Victoria Silverwoolf

List of Stories:

Die! Die you scum sucking flies!
Eternal Judgment
Final Exam
Here's looking at you..
If Only!
Just As I Thought…
Nolo Contendere
Racing Today – Monster Robots!
Size Does Matter
Speed trial
Weir There’s a Will.

Guess away!

I never realised how tough it would be to try and guess who's who. Here is a stab at a few...

Final Exam @ Cathbad
Die! Die you scum sucking flies! @ jackwinabox57
Here's looking at you.. @ Victoria Silverwoolf
Just As I Thought… @ Mosaix
Nolo Contendere @ johnnyjet
Speed Trial @ Dannymcg

My brain is turning to jelly and I am not confident I have got any right, so I will apologise and stop there.

I never realised how tough it would be to try and guess who's who. Here is a stab at a few...

Final Exam @ Cathbad
Die! Die you scum sucking flies! @ jackwinabox57
Here's looking at you.. @ Victoria Silverwoolf
Just As I Thought… @ Mosaix
Nolo Contendere @ johnnyjet
Speed Trial @ Dannymcg

My brain is turning to jelly and I am not confident I have got any right, so I will apologise and stop there.

Two correct.

@Peter V hmm... we have 1 guess in common. But is it correct????? Is this self doubt exactly how international espionagies feel when they're on assignment?

@Peter V hmm... we have 1 guess in common. But is it correct????? Is this self doubt exactly how international espionagies feel when they're on assignment?

Who knows!! (well Cathbad does). Interestingly both you and Cathbad picked the same story as my offering. Incorrectly so, but is that because I wrote another or because I am the red herring? :X3:

I gave up.

The problem is I've been away from the site and haven't yet re-aquainted myself with your writing styles.

I thought for sure the Eternal Judgement was The Judge, but she didn't even enter (Or so we're told).

So hands in the air, baby with the bathwater, give peace a chance for me at my end.

However, I suspect that those expressing an opinion will not have lied about their own stor. (they will not mntion it). So by elimination, if we wait for them all to come out of the woodwork with their guesses, they will give themselves away.

That or we need an anonymous 100 word story anonymous guess thread. Can't see Mosaix going for it though.