Disenchantment

Jeffbert

So, I started s3 last night, & if I had been an hour earlier, I likely would have finished it. Very much fun. As it is, I watched only 3 eps.

HareBrain

Smeerp of Wonder
Staff member
Supporter
I watched the first two episodes ages ago and wasn't impressed. Would you say it gets a lot better, or is it probably just not for me?

Dave

Non Bio
Staff member
I watched the first two episodes ages ago and wasn't impressed. Would you say it gets a lot better, or is it probably just not for me?
It has Matt Berry in it. Is that not enough? :giggle:
from this thread Year of the Rabbit

I've been watching a Netflix animation created by Matt Groening called Disenchantment which is now into a second series. I just realised that the voice of the pig was Matt Berry. I looked it up to check and found out Noel Fielding is also a voice actor in it as Stan the Executioner.
I expect I'll be watching the 3rd Season, but it isn't top of my favourite things.

Glaysher

I think it gets better. I nearly stopped watching after the first couple of episodes but didn't regret continuing.