Star Wars: Episode IX news

I’ll be interested in how they finish off the trilogy. I’m a little nervous as I suspect that they will destroy the Millennium Falcon.

It was all just a dream Jar Jar had.

My theory: a bodiless force entity that inhabited the body of plaegis, palpatibe and snoke now takes possession of Kylo. The film end with Rey defeating him, then her last line is: "gooooood. Unlimited power!"

Given Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing were in the first two trilogies, I've been hoping for a long time that this trilogy would somehow include Vincent Price.
Today I finally give up that hope.

I predict Kylo Ren will have built a new, more powerful Starkiller base around a forest moon. The resistance will launch a desperate attack on it and will wage a battle around it and on the forest moon it's orbiting, while Rey infiltrates the base in a last ditch attempt to turn Rey back to the light side. Ewoks may or may not be involved.

I predict Kylo Ren will have built a new, more powerful Starkiller base around a forest moon. The resistance will launch a desperate attack on it and will wage a battle around it and on the forest moon it's orbiting, while Rey infiltrates the base in a last ditch attempt to turn Rey back to the light side. Ewoks may or may not be involved.
And that film will be called Ren Turns Other Jedi

I’ll be interested in how they finish off the trilogy. I’m a little nervous as I suspect that they will destroy the Millennium Falcon.

Jar Jar Binks piloting the Millennium Falcon dies heroically battling with the entire First Order Fleet singlehanndedly :D

Jar Jar wakes up from a dream, remarks how peaceful Naboo is, and embarks on the start of a nine film story arc.

I hope they use the same writer as for the Last Jedi. Does anyone know if they will?

I hope they use the same writer as for the Last Jedi. Does anyone know if they will?
The first, main draft of the script was by Rian Johnson, the director. It seems to have been mainly his vision that guided the film, but I believe he is not involved in ix.

That is such a shame, as seems every project Rian gets involved in turns out to be brilliant. Hear he was going to be involved in some other Star Wars film - a 'spin off' like Rogue One; which was also an excellent film.